Any other Sith Warriors in here?

Lagerhat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Enoch is so jealous. He's just mad he didn't think of the idea and get all this praise.

To the OP, well done indeed. I will sign the petition for your title.

Honestly, i'm pretty sure the moment people heard about the Advanced Class system, they wondered if you could just level as your default class and not pick one.

Congratulations, i guess. Have fun training 2389183918319038213812903 abilities once you finally pick your class.

Holy ****, this is truly amazing.

Grats to you, you definitely deserve a title only you can have.

But anyway, back to your question at hand, I truly believe you should leave that toon as is, an epic trophy.

You should re-roll a new class, and NEVER delete that. It's just too epic.

this post was amazingly awesome.

I really need to put it as a quote in my sig. and make sure i save the link for every whiner who hops into the forums and complains about how the class is broke.

and I think Im going to try it. sounds ape**** awesome

• 9 months later...

Absolutely amazing...even 10 months later (I noticed this thread only today). I had to laugh at why anyone would do that but I have to concede that it is an impressive feat none the less. That is the true warrior spirit!

I have a 50 Mara & 50 Jugg (I love them both) but hands down my Immortal Juggernaut is definately my most favorite of the two.

In regards to the resposes from other people, for some to disbelieve is understandable (I respect that) but to then proceed to call you a liar (I believe you OP) and run you down I find disgusting. Just because it's a game doesn't mean it's okay to be discourteous and disrespectful. I don't have doubt but I would give you the benefit of the doubt if I did.

I know you chose Marauder from a previous response you made but I would have voted that you keep AC-less. If you do make another warrior though choose Juggernaut (at level 10) you will like it. Juggernauts bloom late but if you have have the patience to level a warrior to 50 without an AC you will definately have the patience to level a Jugg to full fruition.

Again, Nicely Done!