Fix Kuat

knittrous

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried more than once with a couple of guildies and the only time the stupid shuttle doesn't bug out is if I do it by myself. The problem is that I can't solo the stupid thing. I can get pretty far but just can't take down the bosses on my own. It's so frustrating. We're a small guild and trying to learn how to tackle the tougher things, not being able to even run it has turned the fp into our white whale, lol.

I believe this is fixed in 5.7 next week.

Just like it was fixed in 5.6.1? :rolleyes:

Your lack of testing disturbs me. I'm really hoping Keith can somehow convince EA to loosen the financial reigns and allow you guys to hire some QA folks. I sympathize with you Eric, it's got to be really hard trying to deal with the community when you release bug fixes that don't actually fix the problem.

EDIT: Or when you say that the Makeb weekly gives enhanced CXP and it doesn't.

EDIT #2: I know you guys all love the game and care about it, and that it's most likely EA's fault for cutting your QA staff to inadequate levels. So I don't hold you responsible. But I'll mock you mercilessly until you find a way to deal with it.

Edited by ChadCloman

Just like it was fixed in 5.6.1? :rolleyes:

Your lack of testing disturbs me. I'm really hoping Keith can somehow convince EA to loosen the financial reigns and allow you guys to hire some QA folks. I sympathize with you Eric, it's got to be really hard trying to deal with the community when you release bug fixes that don't actually fix the problem.

EDIT: Or when you say that the Makeb weekly gives enhanced CXP and it doesn't.

EDIT #2: I know you guys all love the game and care about it, and that it's most likely EA's fault for cutting your QA staff to inadequate levels. So I don't hold you responsible. But I'll mock you mercilessly until you find a way to deal with it.

When was the last time you did Makeb weekly. I did it last week and got the enchanced CXP.

Is this a thing that actually works?

Yeah. i did it numerous times last week. Got a KDY pop yesterday. It worked. Whole thing took about 8 minutes total. Watching the cinematics and transporting out and back in took longer than the final fight. And now I have visions of force choking Lord Krovos every time she speaks. That woman's voice is annoying. I wish someone would shut her up like the Captain on Boarding Party. ;)