How about a round of applause for the male inquisitor voice over?!

Anysao

After reaching level 50 few weeks ago, I opened a new thread for funniest line in game. I found about 30% of them where inquisitor, I looked back at my inquisitor's humor, and I just couldn't stop laughing when I thought of that British sarcasm! I just wanted to say this guy deserves a round of applause for his realistic work! Who else can say "murder and mayhem await!" in a way that sounds like he gets turned on by bloodshed.

Again, amazing job 10/10, great choice bioware!

Not impressed with the voice acting of the male SI. When you've heard voices like Hugo Weaving and Michael Ironside, anything less is a disappointment.

PS: No, I didn't expect BW to go out and get voice actors of that caliber but I'm not going to act like the 2nd stringers blew my mind either.

One of my favourite quotes is this, "I really am the best."

He is a very good voice actor, I really really enjoyed the sorcerer plot and his "acting" really made it more enjoyable, he really does have some funny lines, and can sound sickly powerful and full of the dark side at the next scene! Bowce! Especially as a Rattaki!

The voice acting is done exceptionally well, but I don't like the difference between the humorous and serious replies. More precisely, I don't like how I have no idea if my character will respond seriously or with some trollface comment when I select my reply from the dialogue wheel.

I 100% love the ominous and dark dialogue where he's all serious and angry. Fits the no-nonsense Sith attitude I'm going for. Once in a while, though, I'll pick a dialogue response that turns my character into some Joker rip-off with silly one-liners that don't match the mood at all.

Sometimes, but only sometimes, the game will force me to choose between three of such silly responses, breaking the atmosphere completely. When my character goes from "Defiance is meaningless" and "Do not waste my time" to "I do love a good bloodbath!" in one conversation, it sort of ruins the mood.

i have to admit i wasnt sure when i started out on my soc but he turned out to be rather good.

Pipped by the IA actor imo but otherwise hes in my second spot for the best player VO of the game.

Edited by AgrippAA

I always thought the perfect voice for the mail sith inquisitor would of been Alan Rickman, but the voice actor was still very good and a lot better than the male consular

I've played all of the male classes on both sides and I say it goes in this order

Male IA

Male Sith Inquisitor

Male BH

Male JK

Male SW

Male Smuggler

Male Trooper

Male Consular

Essentially imperial voice actors were better or perhaps it was just more dramatic

Edited by jbuschell

My female inquisitor has always sounded like a bored noblewoman to me. I'm on the role-playing server Ebon Hawk and I came up with a background story about my character formerly being the youngest member of a noble house on Rattatak. Her family has ravaged by their enemies and she was sold into slavery. I got all this from the way she talks :eek:

No matter the line awesomeness, Republic will win this war.

Female republic trooper is voiced by Jennifer Hale (female Commander Shepard)

You can't beat Shep :p

My name is Ebola Zaire, and i have a 90% mortality rate. I can kill off most of you.