Wondering about Lethality APM

Equeliber

Decided to come back to Lethality, parsed a bit. Looked at top parsely parses. They got 50-51 APM. I, though, just in no way can get over 48 APM. 47-48 is what I get every single time, even when I press the buttons literally as fast as possible. GCD is still half way through but i am already spamming that button, no way it changes anything if you somehow go even faster on clicking.

The spec also doesn't have any channels and casts, there is no such thing as clipping... Rotation-wise, i don't see any differences between what I do and what they do.

So can someone explain how the hell can I get better APM?

P.S. Got 1564 alacrity at the moment. Could these couple top parsers be running 1800+ alacrity build, I wonder?

They are indeed running a higher alacrity build. Try as close as you can to 15.42% alacrity without going under. It's around 1860 alacrity as the minimum. The game calculates the gcd using alacrity in a non-intuitive way. If you want the full explanation I can link to the thread where I explain it all.

They are indeed running a higher alacrity build. Try as close as you can to 15.42% alacrity without going under. It's around 1860 alacrity as the minimum. The game calculates the gcd using alacrity in a non-intuitive way. If you want the full explanation I can link to the thread where I explain it all.

Yeah, I read a bit about it in some Fury mara discussion. I'll check it out on my op, thanks!

Holy hell, didn't even need to look at StarParse, it just FEELS so much faster! Got 51APM and almost 10k DPS from first try... (244 gear average)

Will play around with this in actual fights and see how it goes.

Edited by Equeliber

When I tried an 1860 Alac build, I ran out of energy pretty quickly lol. Seems to work for a lot of people, though, I think I'll give it another try. I didn't even go three parses, I just ran out of energy after doing around 1mil damage, "Nope'd", and put my old augs back in. Clearly it needs a little more of a trial run than I gave it at the time : )