Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Liberate
12.24.2011 , 03:27 AM | #11
But Dark jaesa is so much fun.

Second quest she told me she
Spoiler

And I wanted to kill that harlet
Liberate

dlaselle
12.24.2011 , 03:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Spoonuser View Post
Title more or less says it all, would just like to get the general communities feedback on this, to relay it to BioWare.

I, like many other SWs(who have leveled up as Light) I've spoken with, were disappointed to finally get Jaesa only to find out we are unable to romance her as Light Side. I know I could have made her dark to romance, but her character and mine would lose all their compelling story elements and features for LS players. I loved the going against the norm feel of playing a LS SW up until end of act 1, when It just felt like I had been playing a storyline that was added as an afterthought. So much story emphasis has been placed on Jaesa, much more than any other making her an increasing intersting and compelling companion. I don't fully understand why the option isn't available. She is no longer a Jedi, part of the reason she joined is because I showed her the folly of sticking to close to a rigorous jedi code was.

BioWare, I would really love to see her added as a romantic option, either in a future patch, or if the story expands further for each class.

Thanks.
I disagree. Her personality is her personality. If she doesn't like a do-gooder then that's how she is. Its just like Kailyo sor the IA. She dislikes anything good you do.

Spoonuser
12.24.2011 , 03:55 AM | #13
Also curious if any Light Side Sith out there turned her dark. Curious to hear their feedback about how that romance/story arc panned out. thanks.
<SeriousTier>
US West|Hardcore|PvPServer|PvE Raid/PvP|Social

Dignam
12.24.2011 , 04:11 AM | #14
/signed

Dionlight
12.24.2011 , 04:16 AM | #15
At first I wanted to romance Jaesa because she's the only human female on my ship. And I wanted her to be an Light Sided Sith because...well......I'm also a Light Sided Sith.

When I found out that she couldn't be romanced it was already too late. I had progressed 4 levels in. I really don't see why she wouldn't be romanced anyway. I mean......using emotions and all. =/

So /sign here.

Also, I wouldn't mind having Thana Vesh as a romance option either even though she's b**ch.

ForteGSX
12.24.2011 , 05:07 AM | #16
I totally agree that LS Jaesa should be romance-able. With all the focus spent on her during Act I it would only make sense. She clearly is no longer a Jedi, she is your Sith apprentice; she admits it, your character admits it, Baras admits it. So it's not a taboo for her anymore, and the SI's Jedi companion is romance-able. Then there is the whole she wants to have your baby thing. People can use the whole "she just wants to carry on your legacy" crap, all they want, but last time I checked my female friends don't tell me they want to carry my baby just to carry on my genes. All in all I'm for more character development for every classes' companions, but feel like LS Jaesa the most should get some special treatment in the romance department. Also I like Vette and all but her whole sarcastic disposition gets really old, plus I haven't figured out why she is still tagging around. Then DS Jaesa, I dont even mind the fact that she turns into this cold blooded sadist, but she turns into a total whore, and its just eh no thanks.

LauriL
12.24.2011 , 05:22 AM | #17
I would also like the option of having a sexual encounter involving Jaesa, Vette and a random Jawa.

JCupp
12.24.2011 , 06:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LauriL View Post
I would also like the option of having a sexual encounter involving Jaesa, Vette and a random Jawa.
lol, a Jawa!

On topic though, I have too agree with the OP.

I was disappointed when I found out that if you go light there is no romance option.

But then again, who knows, perhaps that could change in a expansion.

Sildadar
12.24.2011 , 01:59 PM | #19
My impression is that a light side Jaesa is still a Jedi so romance doesn't make sense. If this is not the case, and a light side Jaesa is in fact now a Sith Inquisitor then romance should be an option.

ProjectAwesome
12.24.2011 , 02:29 PM | #20
Oh wow that's lame. I didn't even know you couldn't do that until this thread.

Ugh. Dammit. That's kinda lame. /petition signed