Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BioWare: Change the final fight please (major spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BioWare: Change the final fight please (major spoilers)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dsteffens
12.22.2011 , 09:08 PM | #11
Spoiler

befek
12.23.2011 , 03:09 PM | #12
This fight is just terribly hard. It's not even close. Really I am a bit angry I wanted to complete my story but there is no way Iam gonna do this, maybe after 50 attempts but I don't want wait 10 minutes cuz of death penalty. Give me Doc there or tune fight down srsly. Bioware get on this.

InfntyMikael
12.23.2011 , 03:53 PM | #13
Spoiler

apocpe
12.24.2011 , 12:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by InfntyMikael View Post
Spoiler

Spoiler

Arganoth
12.24.2011 , 10:30 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by apocpe View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

Karmonger
12.25.2011 , 12:05 AM | #16
And this is all that Bioware can say about this crap in final quest - USE SPOILER TAG!!111!!11 Seriously, I want to punch in the face the writer/designer of this quest. T-7 is the only option? **** you, I won't even try to finish storyline anymore. But still, I really want to know the name of the writer.
"There is no emotion - there is peace. There is no ignorance - there is knowledge. There is no passion - there is serenity. There is no chaos - there is harmony. There is no death - there is the Force."

MrLoboZ
12.25.2011 , 12:34 AM | #17
I geared up my T7 too, but still uselees against him....
Im rlly dissapointed..... 3h trying so far....

DarthWilkinson
12.25.2011 , 10:24 PM | #18
Guys I know it might be frustrating but hey... it's the last boss after all, so you should just make more flashpoint get better gear (assuming you can just leave if you fail the quest) than just retry it... because I haven't fought the last boss yet but I better hope he's still a challenge and not a f****** P**** because you can't beat him XD So gear up a lot with T7, yourself buy some medpac adn get ready to save the galaxy

Gremmel
12.25.2011 , 10:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWilkinson View Post
Guys I know it might be frustrating but hey... it's the last boss after all, so you should just make more flashpoint get better gear (assuming you can just leave if you fail the quest) than just retry it... because I haven't fought the last boss yet but I better hope he's still a challenge and not a f****** P**** because you can't beat him XD So gear up a lot with T7, yourself buy some medpac adn get ready to save the galaxy
Thing is they're going to release more single player content in the future, and this is suppose to be an example of that then? It's almost like the last part of Dragon Age, you spend the entire game fighting one way and getting good at it and then the last fight is just completely different. And I'm not interrested in overgearing anything, it's the quest that's tuned wrong.

I'm probably not going to log in for a few days, see of the urge even comes back. If people are trying for 5 hours and still can't do it I'm not bothered, seriously poor design. Not to mention that I've reported more bugs leveling to 50 than I've ever done in WOW or even Rift from the thousands of hours I've played those.

manipi
12.25.2011 , 10:51 PM | #20
Fight is not bad once you understand how the Emperor uses his skills.

hint

You don't need t-7 to beat him.