Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

cosmasterkiller

http://mmo-mechanics.com/news.php?article=rakghoul-pandemic-walkthrough

Are you looking for a way to get your very own Crimson Rakling or just want to complete the Rakghoul Pandemic event? No worries, we've got you covered.

Follow these links in sequence and you will complete the event as efficiently as possible. You will need to find a group for the bosses.

1. Wreck of the Stardream

2. Blood Sample

3. Outbreak

4. Tracking the Origin

5. Urtagh, Zama Brak, Infected Trapjaw

6. Plaguebearer

7. Passenger List (DAILY released Monday April 16)

8. Hybrid Strain (DAILY released Tuesday April 17)

9. Pure Virus Sample (DAILY released Wednesday April 18)

10. Newly Infected (DAILY released April 19)

To see our coverage from the day the pandemic broke out, you can read up on it here.

If you find any errors please comment and let us know!

Edited by cosmasterkiller

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used your Tracking the Origin guide, and I have to say it's not very clear where some of the shards are, even with pictures. A little more description about how to find them would go a long way.

Also it would help a lot if the shards were listed in an order that didn't require you to recross the same areas several times if followed in order.

Thirdly, and finally, larger pictures please. I really had to squint to work out where on the maps I was going, and one of them (in the Dune sea) doesn't actually have a location marked.

Apart from these points, great guide. I couldn't have found all the bits without it.

I used your Tracking the Origin guide, and I have to say it's not very clear where some of the shards are, even with pictures. A little more description about how to find them would go a long way.

Also it would help a lot if the shards were listed in an order that didn't require you to recross the same areas several times if followed in order.

Thirdly, and finally, larger pictures please. I really had to squint to work out where on the maps I was going, and one of them (in the Dune sea) doesn't actually have a location marked.

Apart from these points, great guide. I couldn't have found all the bits without it.

you just need to click on the pictures to view larger ones.

though yes some of them i still couldnt figure how to get to,, the listed fragment 9 in particular.

Currently the title is borked, speculation is that you won't get the title (and 9th codex) till after the event is 'over'. Otherwise, fantastic! Keep up the good work guys

Actually the 9th codex entry is for killing all three world bosses. It is currently broken and only a few are receiving it, mostly German client users. We're hoping it will be fixed with tomorrow's patch.

Very nice !

But the 12 fragments seem to be way out of order (so says a few posters on the site) which resulted in the buff running out.

So far I'm 7/9 codex entries (need pandemic 5 still). I haven't been able to log on today, but does anyone know if the event is just this week or is this going to be updated for a few weeks, etc? :(

Edited by Eillack

Very nice !

But the 12 fragments seem to be way out of order (so says a few posters on the site) which resulted in the buff running out.

So far I'm 7/9 codex entries (need pandemic 5 still). I haven't been able to log on today, but does anyone know if the event is just this week or is this going to be updated for a few weeks, etc? :(

I don't believe you need the buff for anything? I'll double check but all sources said you don't need it.