Remove war zones pplleeaaasseee!!!!

Adversary_CII

Oh, great all-knowing Dev Gods hear my prayer. Please see in your collective wisdom to remove war zone or the

rewards for gear from this great and beautiful game and place the objectives of the war zone out in the open world. Players are playing in such a way that it takes away from other players experience.

For Example (s):

- Players go afk while the match is underway.

- Players don't bother with goals or objectives.

- You can be stunned for the entire time it takes to go from full health to no health at all.

- Players will quit the match at the first sign of trouble and leave the rest of the team to take the loss.

- Players get rewarded for losing a match.

- Players will assist the other team in taking an objective or winning the match altogether.

- Players have a way to accomplish objectives like, taking terminal and opening doors within a few seconds of the match starting.

- Players are dueling in matches.

It's like loading into a racing game of 32 cars and everyone is fighting for the lead and one guy wants to turn the race into a crash up derby event and wreaks into every car he can see. Just plain awful! So please deliver us devoted players from such strange times and make pvp great for us.

If players didn't have Fat *********** ego's thinking their king **** and worked together as a team a lot of players wouldn't be at this point. Yes we have issues with abilities and stuff but the players don't wanna work together. Countless times ive been in warzones where im told **** the objective im here to kill you and no one plays objectives.

Before I get started with several serious issues with W.Z. PVP. I'd like to share a point of reference with everyone. I come from a sand box game with no W.Z., combat areas or arenas and that the pvp is very unforgiving. There is perma-death and you can be attacked anywhere at any give time and lose everything you have on you or with you. That loss has an in-game value set to it and is recorded to my character's record to be shared with everyone on the internet. The pvp is very exciting and intense with a real since of risk vs reward attached to it. So now that you know where I'm coming from I'll begin:

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is you don't get to pick your team and end up with someone who isn't in it to win. Kind of like the player who turns a car race into a crash up derby.

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is players hiding in the corner AFK.

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is a major lack of communication among all the teammates.

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is everyone wins even when you lose you still get coms making the value of the ones doing the heavy lifting less. (Thinking about the guy hiding in the corner afk. )

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is the fact that it is a Zone.

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is it's "scheduled pvp" What ever happened to the random encounter that gets your heart rasing?

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is that it is repetitive.

-The trouble with W.Z. pvp is that it isn't real PVP but more like scheduled random group dueling with gifts at the end of the activity for everyone and that leaves a person feeling unfulfilled. :wea_07:

So that's what you posted two years ago. Literally nothing has changed, either in the game, or in your opinion. Just accept SWTOR for what is is, and choose to enjoy it or move on. What you want SWTOR to be isn't going to happen, and after 2 years if you haven't figured that out then you've got bigger issues than video games.

If players didn't have Fat *********** ego's thinking their king **** and worked together as a team a lot of players wouldn't be at this point. Yes we have issues with abilities and stuff but the players don't wanna work together. Countless times ive been in warzones where im told **** the objective im here to kill you and no one plays objectives.

aww thats so cute! Tell daddy what gets you really mad!

Oh, great all-knowing Dev Gods hear my prayer. Please see in your collective wisdom to remove war zone or the

rewards for gear from this great and beautiful game and place the objectives of the war zone out in the open world. Players are playing in such a way that it takes away from other players experience.

For Example (s):

- Players go afk while the match is underway.

- Players don't bother with goals or objectives.

- You can be stunned for the entire time it takes to go from full health to no health at all.

- Players will quit the match at the first sign of trouble and leave the rest of the team to take the loss.

- Players get rewarded for losing a match.

- Players will assist the other team in taking an objective or winning the match altogether.

- Players have a way to accomplish objectives like, taking terminal and opening doors within a few seconds of the match starting.

- Players are dueling in matches.

It's like loading into a racing game of 32 cars and everyone is fighting for the lead and one guy wants to turn the race into a crash up derby event and wreaks into every car he can see. Just plain awful! So please deliver us devoted players from such strange times and make pvp great for us.

Sometimes its really frustrating to read threads in the PvP forum.

Why is it always you bad players complaining about the game? Why do you always try to adept a system to your level of skill and ruin everything with leading the devs to strange systems? If you dont have the skill to master the current meta you probably just need to play a different game that you can enjoy instead of desperately trying to change an exisiting game so that you can enjoy it and thus maybe ruin it for people who enjoy the game the way it is like me? Do i have to lose warzones that I enjoy playing cuz you are too bad to do well in them? Arr you that selfish?

I dont even call you a bad player, cuz I know nothing about you as a player. But there is 2 things requiered to get to a 90%+ win rartio in reg warzones (not talking about rankrd rn)... You need skill in game and you need social skill... Cuz if i can win 90% of the warzones i play, that means everyone can do so... I can cuz im at least somehow good and i have aa friendlist of players who are too and enjoy playing the game... a good premade is all you need... So you either are bad and dont know how to win or you dont have any social skills and no one to play with... Either problem is your fault and not the game or the devs fault...

So instead of creating posts about how bad the game is and what would have to be changed so that you can win in this games pvp as well you could invest that wasted time and rather invest it into either enhancing your skill as a player or enhancing your friendlist and guild... At least thats my suggestion...

Your logic is baffling you want to punish all because a few exist that are disruptions. Here's a news flash there will always be those who choose to do want they want the consequences be damned. You don't destroy the entire system because of a few. Take your weird Nascar analogy does it not stand to reason if someone did as you claimed is it more than likely if said person did these things would they not be be held responsible both fiscally and criminally? There are consequences for going outside the rules so if you see peeps doing this take screen shots report it to Bioware and move on and leave the pvp alone. Edited by Kazz_Devlin