The final score bugged

teabags

Hello, i'm trying to do the "final score" mission as part of my storyline for my smuggler..but now i'm stuck on the ship. I killed and looted the bay security officer but i have nothing to use it on. No doors are open or will open except to go back to the planet. I CANNOT reset or abandon. i NEED help getting past this, i've seen others have had this problem but since you lot changed the customer service posting. I cannot contact anyone here as far as i can see. I put a ticket in the game but since i got NO help with my last ticket i don't have faith i'll get help there.

Someone anyone know how to fix this? i am stuck and now my smuggler cannot progress

Did you use "Bug Report" as the ticket category? I would suggest making another ticket and use anything other than that. Bug Report is automatically closed and they are notified, but that is it. Even if it is a bug of some kind, the Bug Report category only reports the bug, but does not do anything to resolve the issue. Another category should get you in touch with a CS representative. Edited by iacon

Did you use "Bug Report" as the ticket category? I would suggest making another ticket and use anything other than that. Bug Report is automatically closed and they are notified, but that is it. Another category will get you in touch with a CS representative.

I'll give it a shot, but every ticket should be looked at by a human being and if need be responded to..just automtically closing tickets without helping people is a stupid policy

I've ran into same issue Since Tues 20th.

You can exit instanc back on corellia and reset mission but I still end up with same issue, the security console where I think you use the bay security card you get from the bay security officer is suppose to unlock door but you are unable to click on it or anything is highlighted.

Sadly end with an automated response too when I submitted a ticket.

I updated my initial post. Bug report is just that. It reports the bug and probably sticks it on a list of things that need attention. It may get looked at, it may not, but from what I can tell, that is the function of that category.

I updated my initial post. Bug report is just that. It reports the bug and probably sticks it on a list of things that need attention. It may get looked at, it may not, but from what I can tell, that is the function of that category.

so i guess try the mission option..maybe they'll actually deign to grace my ticket with a human response and actually help a player

I've ran into same issue Since Tues 20th.

You can exit instanc back on corellia and reset mission but I still end up with same issue, the security console where I think you use the bay security card you get from the bay security officer is suppose to unlock door but you are unable to click on it or anything is highlighted.

Sadly end with an automated response too when I submitted a ticket.

Well I figured on the 4th mission reset after submitting a mission ticket to try something different.

UPON ENTERING THE SHIP BAY AREA. I dismiss my companion and proceed to hit the 3 droids + bay security officer alone. during middle of fight the Security officer disappear while I killed off the 3 driods. He appears next to the console in corner, and I was able to loot him and click on the [blue] console to open door.

I found a work around that worked for me. After reading post where companion was dismissed I tried it and it did not work for me. What did work is : Dismiss companion when you land, go right and circle around to back of mob of droids and officer that are still green. Approach them from behind, they turn red and officer runs past you to console. Summon companion and kill only the droids. Then go finish officer and boom I was in.

Stuck there as well. Have tried 4 times to go outside the zone near the airlock to the left, Reset Phase, go back in, dismiss companion but... wait, no point going on, cause the Reset did NOT remove the Key I got off the security guard the first time I ran this quest. If I still have the key, then the security guard never reappears and am dead in the water. waiting for support. Will try again later after Support makes contact.

Here is what I did as of 3rd Novemeber 2015 as had same problem

1. used an emergency fleet pass then I reset class quest The Final Score

2. Got in my Starship XS Freighter and went to the Galaxy Map Console

3. Fly straight to the Regnant Ship next to the planet Corellia in the Coreward Worlds Map and hit Travel

4. Exit Ship and you should get either of the following:-

5a. The access gate is Red, turn round and go to airlock exit and this will port you directly outside the shuttle pod on Corellia.

or

5b. You port to the correct area but there are no Droids or Imperial officer, turn round and click back on the shuttle pod door and you will be back on Corellia outside the shuttle pod then just re-click the shuttle pod door again.

6. Soon as screen opens the 3 Droids and Imperial officer should be in front of you, make sure your COMPANION is following (Passive/CTRL +2) or Dismissed before you get agro from the droids and run over to the Console and hide in the corner away from line of sight, soon as the imperial officer is by the console you will hear the ship intruder alarm, now kill all 3 droids and officer, you should now be able to click the blue console after collecting the quest item.

7. if it does fail again you must hear the intruder alarm for the console to activate which is only possible with the Imperial officer close to the Console.

8. Dont bother with Asking Bioware for help via a ticket as you just get an automated answer after a wasted 3-4 day wait.

9. I reset this 5 or 6 times to make sure this procedure worked

Hope this helps till this gets fixed

p.s. Oh and final thing best to have Companion on heal mode and press CTRL +2 to activate once the droids and Imp officer get to console

Edited by Mithersonian
Spelling corrections

Here is what I did as of 3rd Novemeber 2015 as had same problem

1. used an emergency fleet pass then I reset class quest The Final Score

2. Got in my Starship XS Freighter and went to the Galaxy Map Console

3. Fly straight to the Regnant Ship next to the planet Corellia in the Coreward Worlds Map and hit Travel

4. Exit Ship and you should get either of the following:-

5a. The access gate is Red, turn round and go to airlock exit and this will port you directly outside the shuttle pod on Corellia.

or

5b. You port to the correct area but there are no Droids or Imperial officer, turn round and click back on the shuttle pod door and you will be back on Corellia outside the shuttle pod then just re-click the shuttle pod door again.

6. Soon as screen opens the 3 Droids and Imperial officer should be in front of you, make sure your COMPANION is following (Passive/CTRL +2) or Dismissed before you get agro from the droids and run over to the Console and hide in the corner away from line of sight, soon as the imperial officer is by the console you will hear the ship intruder alarm, now kill all 3 droids and officer, you should now be able to click the blue console after collecting the quest item.

7. if it does fail again you must hear the intruder alarm for the console to activate which is only possible with the Imperial officer close to the Console.

8. Dont bother with Asking Bioware for help via a ticket as you just get an automated answer after a wasted 3-4 day wait.

9. I reset this 5 or 6 times to make sure this procedure worked

Hope this helps till this gets fixed

p.s. Oh and final thing best to have Companion on heal mode and press CTRL +2 to activate once the droids and Imp officer get to console

THANK YOU!! I wasted so much time on this bug without realizing you could fly directly to the Regnant from your ship. None of the enemies were even spawning for me before. This was the only thing that fixed it for me.

I have the same problem but I can't reset or abandon the mission. And no response from Bioware...

[Edit] Ok, problem solved. You HAVE TO travel to the fleet to reset the mission. And you have to wait for the Security Bay Officer to go to the console before killing him.

But if Bioware could look into that, this mission is really full of bugs...

Edited by Isylae
Solved

I got the same issue and have a in-game ticket for "Mission" for 9 days now, they sure must be busy reading tickets since mine haven't been seen yet..

Anyways, will try the advice given here, though even as I got to fleet, just not through the emergency fleet transport, the option to reset mission was still greyed out for me, as in impossible to reset.

I reported the problem as a bug. Next day I had the option to reset the quest. This time when you take the shuttle there is a security officer that runs off toward the command console. Got the key from him then I was able to use the console to open the locked door. :)

Easier way than all of that worked for me:

1. Go back on the shuttle.
  2. Run all the way outside the building you're in...
  3. Reset the mission.
  4. Go back in and take the shuttle up.
  5. Immediately upon landing run to your left and wait for the mobs to become interactive -- go from green to red -- BUT DO NOT ENGAGE THEM!
  6. The Bay Security Officer runs to upper northwest corner of the room -- follow him but do NOT attack yet.
  7. Wait the klaxons (alarms) to start blaring... Then make sure you attack him first then your companion kill the little guy and take the security key.
  8. Go back and kill droids in front of shuttle
  9. ???
  10. Profit

PS: Bioware -- get your ***** together!

a friend and i are level 60, and have completed the final quest(s) in our class stories, to where it's not in our quest logs. When we received the class quest on Rishi, the quest tells us that we have to finish our story quests " The Final Score", and " Doomsday".

what do we do to fix this? I've read here that apparently the devs have been ignoring peoples' tickets. We've gone back to the fleet nothing shows up/happens.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Same for me here, I completed the quest years ago, it's been so long I cannot even remember if there was a problem or not! Now I am on Rishi and cannot complete the class story as The Final Score needs completion, it is no longer in my log, it was completed a long time ago and yet I cannot progress in my class.. Come on guys! Please fix this problem for all of us, not just the ones who still have the mission!

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem with my smuggler.

Yesterday I've finished my story, killed the villain, watched the video where Republic authorities gave me a medal...

But that's it! No achievement, no completion of the story, no progress, and worst of all - no Final Score mission in my quest log, so I can't restart it anyway.

What should I do?

I really wanted to finish all the class stories.

I have the same problem with my smuggler.

Yesterday I've finished my story, killed the villain, watched the video where Republic authorities gave me a medal...

But that's it! No achievement, no completion of the story, no progress, and worst of all - no Final Score mission in my quest log, so I can't restart it anyway.

What should I do?

I really wanted to finish all the class stories.

Yup, this bug has bitten quite a few and is supposed to be fixed with the next update (this coming Tuesday).