Can we please get a response regarding teams having more than 8 people in WZs?

Zimms

i know how to reproduce the exploit it's as easy as ****.

Been there since beta and reported since closed beta but they haven't fixed it, they're too focused on nerfing classes that don't need nerfing and thinking of creative ways to further ruin ilum.

Edited by Evuke

People can repro this easily enough but keep an eye out for groups that might be premades, since only they can do it.

They should have just made it that only 8 players could be in the zone from a faction and made the door prevent any others coming through, though pls fix this bug, I have unfortunately started to see this happening more and more each day.. from both sides.

Screenshots of the scoreboard mean nothing. Only screenshots of the ops group in the warzone mean something (meaning: the ops group must show more than 8 players in it currently, and that, obviously, would have to be on your own team.)

Why?

Because the scoreboard shows EVERYONE who was EVER in that particular match, including people who left early. I've seen scoreboards that had over 20 names on it from the opposing team (or my team), but many of them were obviously people who /ragequit early because they don't like losing.

Anyways...get better evidence of the culprits, then BW can do something about it. Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's time by posting another thread about the same thing everyone has posted about 100 times now, and BW is fully aware of.

People can repro this easily enough but keep an eye out for groups that might be premades, since only they can do it.

They should have just made it that only 8 players could be in the zone from a faction and made the door prevent any others coming through, though pls fix this bug, I have unfortunately started to see this happening more and more each day.. from both sides.

Well you dont need to be in a premade to do it. It can be done when Qing solo i've done some fraps and made some post in the CS with a link to it for the devs to show how easy it is but of course it got deleted. The only difference while doing it solo is that only 1 extra get added instead of not counting your full group so if multiple people do it even if they are solo it will do the same thing.

The problem right now is those who know how to do it are telling eveyone in general how to and now there is not a single game on my server in the last 2 days which has been a 8v8.

Screenshots of the scoreboard mean nothing. Only screenshots of the ops group in the warzone mean something (meaning: the ops group must show more than 8 players in it currently, and that, obviously, would have to be on your own team.)

Why?

Because the scoreboard shows EVERYONE who was EVER in that particular match, including people who left early. I've seen scoreboards that had over 20 names on it from the opposing team (or my team), but many of them were obviously people who /ragequit early because they don't like losing.

Anyways...get better evidence of the culprits, then BW can do something about it. Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's time by posting another thread about the same thing everyone has posted about 100 times now, and BW is fully aware of.

Here you go: http://i.imgur.com/XCCL5.jpg

A screenshot of it happening on the Republic side. Look at the Ops Frames.

The devs know about it. A few days ago one of them replied in the dev tracker saying to report anyone who does it.

how do you know who to report, or should we report the whole team?

i mean, it's the devs job to fix their stupid code not our to police it

hard cap 8 players max per wz, done.

next

Edited by Evuke

Everyone can do it, they dont need to be in the same 4 man team, so reporting the guild for having 4 people is stupid. Also, it can happen through accident as well. Not gonna explain how to reproduce it, but think about it if you know how, there are plenty of circumstances where it can be done by accident.

You mean a response besides mentioning it in the upcoming patch AND on the dev tracker...?

I don't understand the question, OP.

I couldn't find it in the 1.1.3 notes or the Dev Tracker. Could you provide a link?

Thanks