Sooooo unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEuZZ

I ding 50 about a two weeks ago, and after this last patch came out they changed the pvp system, regarding the champion bags..........

I mean it NEVER drops items anymore, if it does must be like 00000.0000001%.... I've open around 40 bags...... NO ITEMS!

And all you other's before patch got FREE items all the time, you + your companions have AWESOME gear... While i need open 900 bags to get gear just for me....

I cannot belive how unfair bioware can be...

That it has champion marks too now makes sense as many got same items all the time, but to cut out the items part is well REALLY REALLY UNFAIR!

I'm so annoyed with this........................... ! ! !

I get punish for leveling later then others, and then i need grind pvp 999999999999999 more hour to finish my gear.... So unfair........................!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this post was annoying to read, I do agree... I too have started trying to pvp at 50, i have about 350 expertise from pre patch and i went into a WZ last night and an OPs killed me before the 1.5 sec stun wore off... basically just quit after that.. that was through my static shield..

You have no clue, you never had to deal with getting your 7th implant + 1 cent commendation, making that bag useless. Now every bag gets you that much closer to fully geared.

Before you could easily make it to battlemaster and never have completed a champion set.

Now a full champ set on the way to battlemaster is almost certain + a cent set for your favorite companion.

So you would rather have the chance of not getting anything and only 3 centurion commendations..... I've been 50 since 26 of December playing casually since then, just hit valor 58 and I'm still 2 pieces away from full Champ gear I like the new system go cry somewhere else...

The QQ from these kids would amaze me, but I'm used to it now.

When I got Valor 60 (republic side, so no frigging exploits, just pure grinding of wz's that we mostly lost to better geared Imps) and BM title, I had FIVE Centurion pieces still. FIVE. But that's okay. I have 8 champ relics and other repeat champ pieces.

And btw, Valor 61+ and STILL one Centurion piece. Dumb loot system is dumb.

The QQ from these kids would amaze me, but I'm used to it now.

When I got Valor 60 (republic side, so no frigging exploits, just pure grinding of wz's that we mostly lost to better geared Imps) and BM title, I had FIVE Centurion pieces still. FIVE. But that's okay. I have 8 champ relics and other repeat champ pieces.

And btw, Valor 61+ and STILL one Centurion piece. Dumb loot system is dumb.

Yeah i said i understand they added champ marks, but they did not need to nerf the drop rate on items so much.. You guys who ding before me, have full champion gear + all you companions do too.. .NOT fair...

I hit 50 with my Shadow 3 days ago.

I have 1 piece of non-pvp gear left. (i really dont want to wear the hobo robes)

The only piece i got fresh outta the bag was the weapon (lucky me)

I fail to see where people complain about not being able to get gear/

Yes, i PvP, that is all i do. Because i like it. :D

you in full cent?

No i have 3 parts cent 2 parts champ... + the cent trinkets and ear piece.. The new system i like i said, but i don't like the drop chance of the champ items... Mean 40 bags not one item thats... well...

Edited by DEuZZ

Yeah i said i understand they added champ marks, but they did not need to nerf the drop rate on items so much.. You guys who ding before me, have full champion gear + all you companions do too.. .NOT fair...

sorry for leveling before you. Next time we play an mmo ill check in on you to see if you are leveling at all so we can hold hands together. Gotta start gearing somewhere kid not everyone leveled to 50 and won a game show and got all the gear they needed in one day.

Whatever you are complaining about, you have no idea what the older system was like. Got 12 legs? You might have gotten 6 pairs of pants before seeing any other gear

No i have 3 parts cent 2 parts champ... + the cent trinkets and ear piece.. The new system i like i said, but i don't like the drop chance of the champ items... Mean 40 bags not one item thats... well...

How would you like 40 bags and getting nothing but centurion coms?

and like everyone said 40 bags is well enough to buy some champ gear

while the droprate has been been lowered since the patch just the other day I got really lucky and my lightsaber token dropped in a bag (which I feel was long over due since pre patch I had terrible luck and hardly got anything at all). All you can do is keep saving up you comms and buy the gear and hopefully get a drop or two to make your grind alittle quicker.

Many trolls here, but i knew that would happen. But understand just since you got FREE gear, i'm allowed to get angry since i cannot get the same..

I just think it's sad when they do stuff like this, but i can live with it, its just annoying, and unfair to us who got level right before the patch..

Edited by DEuZZ

Many trolls here, but i knew that would happen. But understand just since you got FREE gear, i'm allowed to get angry since i cannot get the same..

I just think it's sad when they do stuff like this, but i can live with it, its just annoying, and unfair to us who got level right before the patch..

And you have to understand that in some people's eyes you're the one getting free gear here.

The old system was too random, I personally got 4 champ weapons which is pretty useless, and countless offhands while never getting certain pieces.

What you want is the best of both worlds, sorry thats not the way things work or should work. You want gear to just get handed to you because you logged in, atleast the way it is now you can predict your gear advancement and you wont get stuck on not having one or two pieces of gear that you're constantly pvping to get but keep on getting the same old tokens.

And you have to understand that in some people's eyes you're the one getting free gear here.

The old system was too random, I personally got 4 champ weapons which is pretty useless, and countless offhands while never getting certain pieces.

What you want is the best of both worlds, sorry thats not the way things work or should work. You want gear to just get handed to you because you logged in, atleast the way it is now you can predict your gear advancement and you wont get stuck on not having one or two pieces of gear that you're constantly pvping to get but keep on getting the same old tokens.

yeah i understand you man, but then again all you got "extra" was'nt useless, you could gear up companions + +. Anyways it was easyer for you before to get gear, then it is now! as all champ gear cost alot of marks... Specialy when i use 2 guns thoo...

Wow seriously? Are you seriously complaining that you dinged 50 after they made the gear system like 10 times better?

You opened 40 bags and got nothing? You conveniently left out all the champ comms you got... You do realize that those bags used to give you nothing but 3 cent comms at most? And there were many people who would open 40 bags and get nothing... but 3 cent comms per bag?

You cry babies will tear up over anything. Trust me, you should be glad you are getting the new champ bags. the old ones sucked

no no no no you got it all wrong this magical free gear you speak of never happened. Its not like the heavens poured open and showered us with champ gear. Bag after bag of nothing but cent marks. Duplicates after duplicates. Your mis entitled attitude is the real troll here. Go back in time and open 5 straight bm bags worth of bags and tell me if I had an advantage. The only advantage I had was I had a diffrent pair of bm pants for each day of the week. Just because someone has a diffrent opinion then you doesnt make them a troll guy...... Unless I dropped the UMAD bomb this thread is troll free.

Edited by Shizzaster