Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.3 DPS changes

Transcendent
08.24.2017 , 12:35 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Ooh sorry I interrupted you and forced you to use one of you heal to fulls.
Which is the exact reason I don't use TR in PvP and use Smoke Screen instead, it's harder for you to stay on target and I prefer to kite and not tank. Plus it's amusing when I do get hit in quick succession, because I get to rocket out a second time.

Anyway, this is much more about PvE parsing than PvP.

Perhaps they could revisit the critical on HSM and up it a bit, not to where it was, just a bit higher than where it is now.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

SabreDesJedi
09.08.2017 , 01:59 AM | #32
The highest dps before the gunnery nerve was 10k3, so if they would have really respected the 5% we would have jsute lost 515 dps. But there we took 12%, but many complaints have already been made and nothing changes. They prefer to fix bugs on the fortresses and on crates of the Cartel .........
I even sent a message to Eric Musco, I'm still waiting for an answer and I do not think I'll get one. Meanwhile it is not the most impacted PVP players but the PVE players who make nightmare. For the burst commando was the only viable distant, the gunsliner having the precise shot rot and the sage completely cracked and without dps. So now at the remote no dps burst optimized
Mereel Jaster - Mitthrawnuruodo-Syal'Antilles-Kad'ika'Vasur-Jacen'Solo
Joueur abonné depuis la fin de la 2.0 et sur le jeu depuis le début de la 2.0
Dernièrement joueurs Keibatsu et actuellement Kraken