Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STUPID changes for 5.3 Mando/Merc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
STUPID changes for 5.3 Mando/Merc

reppaz
07.12.2017 , 12:16 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
PTs need more than that to be viable. But that's a big step in the right direction.
Electronet to PT´s just do it
Mercs dont need it anymore

Transcendent
07.12.2017 , 11:40 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by reppaz View Post
Electronet to PT´s just do it
Mercs dont need it anymore
Shows how much you know about Mercs then, considering that ability is also tied to one of our utilities.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Hoppinswtor
07.13.2017 , 12:11 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by HuNtOziO View Post
Because 'your' damage numbers are a factual representation of the state of the dps compared to lightning??

RNG is RNG even for parsing. We need to wait a lot longer so we have more data samples to compare. Still recon arsenal is higher than lightning though (Non bugged ones of course).
Yes, my damage numbers in both PvE and PvP are a factual representation. For both specs.
Hoppin <Death Smile>
Hoppinator (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopposites (Mara), Hoptimal (Sin)
Hopalicious (Jugg), Oppinator (Operative), Hoptimize (PT)

Idaho-D
09.20.2017 , 03:07 PM | #34
SWtoR is not a PvP game, it's PvE. For myself I think the PvP is bad and always was, always will be. PvP might be fun if it was in your actual starship with a joystick option. Runnin around these PvP maps is noxious. To me. I only PvE, but will do so on PvP enabled maps from time to time. Anyway, they need to balance the game for PvE, not PvP. They took away equipping our companions so there is no fall back anymore.
Idaho, Duncan

DsevenO
09.21.2017 , 01:21 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Idaho-D View Post
SWtoR is not a PvP game, it's PvE...Anyway, they need to balance the game for PvE, not PvP.
On what information are you basing that claim? A pve game...that hasn't even released a full operation since xpac launch? Pvp is the only reason to even consider continuing to play this game (which doesn't bode well for Bioware given the outrageous class imbalance).
Go Forth and Die

SabreDesJedi
09.22.2017 , 04:40 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
You reckon wrong.

Based on Bant's spreadsheet, Arsenal is expected to end up below Lightning In DPS. It has been known for a month. Marksman and Virulence won't be too far ahead of Lightning either.

The first thing to worry about is the "nerve" of 5% which is rather equal to 10%. We lost 1k of DPS while the rest of the distants lost between 280 and 500 of DPS. And in nightmare operation you will not leave with two Sages, they take too expensive ....
Mereel Jaster - Mitthrawnuruodo-Syal'Antilles-Kad'ika'Vasur-Jacen'Solo
Joueur abonné depuis la fin de la 2.0 et sur le jeu depuis le début de la 2.0
Dernièrement joueurs Keibatsu et actuellement Kraken