how do you change your talent points/skill points?

Lougait

On the Fleet and on Drumond Kaas, in Kaas City, At the Market. Looked for the "Skill Mentor"

^-- This.

note: it is free the 1st time and increase in cost each time (I don't know the scale) but I heard that it resets every 1 week real time.

I don't believe it is listed under vendors. Maybe as a skill trainer.

Skill resets do reset each week right now. First week I respeced several times to the point that it would have cost me 87k had I done it again. Second week when I confronted the mentor to reset my skills it still listed the cost as 87k, but when I accepted the reset it indicated that it had been a week since my last reset and, as a result, the cost had been reset back to 0 credits.

:D

I don't believe it is listed under vendors. Maybe as a skill trainer.

Skill resets do reset each week right now. First week I respeced several times to the point that it would have cost me 87k had I done it again. Second week when I confronted the mentor to reset my skills it still listed the cost as 87k, but when I accepted the reset it indicated that it had been a week since my last reset and, as a result, the cost had been reset back to 0 credits.

:D

Nice! I hope they fix that price display bug.

I was pretty dissapointed because I too heard that it reset every week but then saw that I still owed 87k.

Then, like an angel bestowing a fruit cocktail from the heavens, I noticed that it was actually free after hitting the "Accept" button.