Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no invite yet

Bazeleel
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #61
Odd morning for me so far. My liquid cooling system blew up and I had to take my whole computer apart and put my normal CPU fan back in...took me 2 hours and no log in yet

Darth-Piranha
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by SithGodzirra View Post
I got an invite and can't play cause I'm at work... Waaaaaa. Why didn't I call in sick.

Anywho, I preordered about an hour after the start of preordering. And I just got email about a half hour ago.

There is 106 servers and millions of people. It's going to take a few minutes people.
maybe a lil longer lol
䷀䷀䷀□□◫◸

䷀䷀䷀□□▥◤

SithGodzirra
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Piranha View Post
i just started the launcher, just to see.. and already "2 system alerts" there are two servers that just went down the: jedi temple and basillisk droid. anyone else see this?

[edit] the jedi tower "derp!"
Up and running... carry on... nothing to see here.

Prfella
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #64
I pre ordered July 24th, 2011, and I cant enter the game. I have been getting confirmed reports that people are getting in and they have registered AFTER that date. Thank you Bioware.

CliffTarpey
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #65
Press F5. PRESS F5! /Shakesfist
SABRE SQUAD MEMBER
Veteran of Mission "11" & Operation "Fowl Play"
-NEVER FORGET-

Brene
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #66
Bioware is already getting a LOT of flack for this around the internet (Reddit, MMORPG, etc). Don't know who came up with the idea but I see a significant pay-degrade in his future.

Vashdastampede
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #67
Day one preorder here, my friend who did it less than a week ago got in, what is this?

Melnibonean
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #68
Pre-ordered on the very first day you could and cannot get in. My guild is set on a US East PVP server. Im assuming it depends on what server you are on because to open up all servers at once would be insane. Kinda upset but at the same time it is 7 days before the real launch so just hoping my play button on my startup screen is activated soon
"Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?"

SithGodzirra
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffTarpey View Post
Press F5. PRESS F5! /Shakesfist
No bot?

Sosuhno
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Vashdastampede View Post
Day one preorder here, my friend who did it less than a week ago got in, what is this?
Judging from your avatar...its a trap!