Revan's lightsabers coming to cartel market

Darittha

i think most ppl are glad to see his saber finally make an appearance after most of the lookalikes got removed back in 4.0. What i am extremely worried about is the sound - cartel market lightsabers have horrible sounds except for a few good ones. Arbiter sabers sound like a mosquito for example, Tulak Hord saber or Malgus damaged saber are no better, Tarnux Battlestaff and Onderon pike are also horrible sounding.

The only nice looking cartel sabers with good sounds that came out in all these years is Malgus undamaged saber(except when running sometimes it still sounds weird) and Vaylins Lighgsaber -> that one really surprised me by having proper saber sound.

Suggestion: Do not mess up saber sounds for Revan's sabers - use some of the vanilla saber sounds because those were actually realistic saber sounds.

Nah, I don't really care about the sound, but the fact they removed the lightsabers that shared the model from the game just to come back later and sell it for cash is BS in my opinion.

it is i agree.

Lightsaber of Inexorable Defense - repside foundry story reward

Lifebleeder - impside foundry story reward

Shadowbringer lightsaber - boarding party+foundry boss loot

->these are sabers with revan's saber model that i can think off the top of my head that were removed from the game with 4.0. the only saber still ingame with the revan'S saber model is Vile Primeval saber. goes for insane prices on gtn if anyone happens to get it from random worlddrop.

Do we know for sure its coming to the Cartel Market outside of datamining? Is it on PTS? I haven't checked.

no, i didn't see it, unless it's up today. And dataminded should not be talked about or referenced, it can get you in to trouble....in fact, ignore this, I didn't say that, it wasn't me :D

I used to sell it for 11-13m. Now it's 130 :eek::eek::eek:

its was throwaway drop for 500k if u were lucky. its become invaluable after all other revans reskin sabers were removed and ppl eventually realized its value.

Edited by Darittha