Ossus help?

PhantomRoyalGRD

Hi all, first off I have been a long time casual player and don't do PvP at ALL! I play for story, I stopped playing for a while and came back to find quite a bit of story catch-up to go, and all was going well until ossus. (playing as DPS Sorc) I get to the point where I am supposed to go with malgus as my companion, into the very first fight with him and we both end up doa real quick, I go back and change his settings, I have tried all 3 tank/dps/heal and I keep ending up dead, and I couldn't seem to find any posts giving this advice so I'm asking, does anyone have tips on how to get through it? Thanks

:ph_thank_you:

It maybe an issue related to the new Onslaught expansion.

Meaning, some stuff are unbalanced. Some parts are harder, other are easy, some are free of bugs..some are buggy like hell .

what you can do, is to change your specialization. If you are a Sorc, and a DPS then reset your skill to Heal and make Malgus Tank for you . Make him get aggro first, and focus on healing him .

It may also be the long-standing bug (ever since the JUS story was released) where Malgus won't heal you when he's in healing mode, with the 6.0 balance changes(1) making things worse. That makes for some *short* and very one-sided battles.

(1) Above all, Ossus is now level-synced to 70, and the EMPH(2) stat level for synced-to-70 content is significanly lower than you can achieve even with pre-Onslaught 230 purples.

(2) Endurance, Master, Power, Health. Other stats are not affected by level sync.

Thanks to both of your replies, I have been having these issues before onslaught, so I think Stevethesynic might be right about the problems from before, and I will see about switching roles with malgus, because, yeah he doesn't heal for me like you said.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by PhantomRoyalGRD