Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Datacrons are not fair for "Pure PvP'ers"! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Datacrons are not fair for "Pure PvP'ers"! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
10.15.2018 , 09:47 AM | #1


Why do we have to do pve to get these stats that everyone else gets? BW you should give us free stats that we pick up from the pvp mission terminal. It's only fair!

Discuss.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
10.15.2018 , 09:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post


Why do I have to do pve to get these stats that everyone else gets? BW you should give us free stats that we pick up from the pvp mission terminal. It's only fair!

Discuss.
Because rewarding people who do more than a singular activity is fine.

If all you do is PvP, you should be so good that you don't need the extra stats. But for everyone else who does both PvP and PvE, they are rewarded for doing more in the actual game than you do.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.15.2018 , 09:55 AM | #3
Nicely trolled, and good mockery of the "5.10 gearing is unfair, waaaaaa!" threads. I salute you.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Kiesu's Avatar


Kiesu
10.15.2018 , 09:58 AM | #4
It's not fair that I need to level to lv 10 via pve before I get to PVP as a pure PVPer! WAAAAAAAAAH
Refer! - Alignment funzies - Arts -
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

Salphidor's Avatar


Salphidor
10.15.2018 , 09:58 AM | #5
I'm very much hoping you are kidding. If not, you don't get the Datacrons by doing PvE, you get them for doing Jump and Run
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
10.15.2018 , 10:00 AM | #6
For a moment I thought the OP was getting festive for Halloween by putting a bunch of pumpkins in his thread title.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.15.2018 , 10:01 AM | #7
A lot of emoji's!
👀
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
10.15.2018 , 10:10 AM | #8
Datacrons are a very very bad example mate.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
10.15.2018 , 10:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Because rewarding people who do more than a singular activity is fine.

If all you do is PvP, you should be so good that you don't need the extra stats. But for everyone else who does both PvP and PvE, they are rewarded for doing more in the actual game than you do.
TUXs... you took the bait... I am disappoint.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
You are not some champion of logic, teaching the uninformed about the finer points of the fallacy of argumentation. Nor are you a Community Manager working for Bioware, though at least your prolific posting would be an improvement.

Ralph_Panda's Avatar


Ralph_Panda
10.15.2018 , 10:22 AM | #10
Because its an MMORPG, not an fps