Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Go To Regeneration Item

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Your Go To Regeneration Item

AceMasterSoul
10.08.2018 , 11:04 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
You can also do it with the energy regen toy that is a log you sit on and ride? I forget it's name but if you click it and move eventually it will glitch and you sit on it and can move it around riding it... Looks weird.
HA HA HA! I always thought that this was an actually mount. Is there any other toys you can glitch out?
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Guild Referral Link

JattaGin
10.08.2018 , 11:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiesu View Post
I like regen items that have some RP value to them, like (and I don't remember the names of these atm) Street Lamp, Warming Hands dumpster fire, Dice Roll gamble carpet...

Life day orb is great too, I only wish it'd be a Datacron instead of a snow-globe.
I agree with this.

My shady smuggler waits under a street lamp (flipping coins, I think?). My agent is hacking the holonet (the Dulfy-regen). My a bit clumsy inquisitor failed an experiment and is drawn into... what is it even, I don't remember... a Gree teleportation portal or so. My nasty warrior goes berzerk with her lightsaber against some computer console that stands in her way and she doesn't want the console there, so she destroys it.

And my favourite char, my beloved main, my medic, uses the Life Day Orb. It is the best and most beautiful regen item. It soothes me watching this regen animation.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

FlameYOL
10.08.2018 , 12:37 PM | #23
For my SI Meditation Chamber.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Lhancelot
10.08.2018 , 01:17 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AceMasterSoul View Post
HA HA HA! I always thought that this was an actually mount. Is there any other toys you can glitch out?
I am not sure, but I thought only the riding log was glitching, so now I am going to try other regen toys to see what else can glitch. hah
If you care about the future of this game, please read this post by Joonbeams.
A "Ludicrous and Limited" Path to Tier 5 (a.k.a. the Case for Bolster to 258)
BW/EA, you will lose more players if you continue to punish PVP and alts.

AFadedMemory
10.08.2018 , 03:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Music Probe.
If only I had 1800 cc
Ever wanted to donate to charity? Nows your chance!
Follow the link and get cool stuff Referral Link

GetPloughed
10.08.2018 , 07:04 PM | #26
I use the Kylo Ren hitting the computer animation one.

Andryah
10.08.2018 , 07:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AFadedMemory View Post
If only I had 1800 cc
Bought mine for ~1M credits.. back in the day.

I have just about every regen item in the game either in storage ready to be used someday, or already applied to my Collections. Buy early..... buy often, has been very successful for me.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Damask_Rose
10.08.2018 , 07:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Music Probe.
That is my favorite for pugs when people don't heal up after fights

Lunafox
10.08.2018 , 07:53 PM | #29
I like the campfire, kolto tank and rakata gate. The sarlacc is fun too.

DjMeta
10.08.2018 , 11:30 PM | #30
Therapy Probe was the first regen item I ever got, so I have a soft spot for it (and it's hilarious during raids). I also love the handstand, it's great when you wanna hide in PvP!