Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

grania
Yesterday , 05:18 AM | #5811
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm behind on getting this put together. (New kittens!) Who Wore it Best: Imp vs. Pub version!
I can't decide who wins but I sure enjoyed trying to And yay kittens, they are the most fun, I'm a cat person myself, I hope I'll get to play with kittens again someday.

I have a quick question though, and you're the one to ask - is there a list somewhere of like.. circlets that override a hood? I found one on the gtn that does it but it was expensive >.>

Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Gault: Me, duh!
Talos: *fidgeting and attempting to maintain dignity* ...this is...cold.
Torian: Kyr'amur ni jii...*
Quinn: *through gritted teeth* All of you. Deal with it.
Theron: *STILL modelling poses* Hey, me and Gault are rocking these outfits...
Koth: *shielding eyes* Yeah, uh, speaking of Gault, anybody want to tell him that he's way into his SIXTIES by now?
Gault: And still looking fabulous.
Doc: Don't forget ol' Doc in tha--
*FLYING FIST TO THE FACE*
Jorgan: ...geez, Quinn. Anyone ever tell you about anger management classes?
Quinn: When it comes to Archiban Kimble, righteous fury is a virtue.
Haha, if ever there was a screenshot that needed audio, this would be it. Thanks purple Quinn, you're our champion
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

Sarova
Yesterday , 10:43 AM | #5812
I'm behind on getting this put together. (New kittens!) Who Wore it Best: Imp vs. Pub version!
Poor Torian is like "What the...."??? Theron has an unfair advantage of being the only male companion with idle animations so he tends to make everything look good. Quinn does idle animations but you have to wait ages and its just a head move on his actual companion (on his new model) rather than his decoration. Talos is like "I will wear anything my Lord insists on with pride", Aric is "if I puff out my chest no-one will notice my outfit" Koth looks like he is enduring a punishment, Doc is probably moaning about his intergalactic ego being affected and Gault actually looks best (as much as he annoys me for being given more screen time than Quinn).
That outfit is my current favourite on my main, I've wanted it for ages to was very glad it was for sale during the Nar Shadaa event.

The puffballs. (Ignore the litter on the floor. Our older cat loves to kick it out of the box.)
Yes Yes Yes! Security Chief Sarova approves of little puffballs and would like to see more! I've been thinking about getting a little Kitty for the last couple of years (I will call him Quinn) though my little flat might be too small for one.
More Story/Quests With Our Original Companions Please
Quinnmancer Security Chief Quinn Thread Theronmancer
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
Yesterday , 11:27 AM | #5813
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Sorry I'm late to reply. I drink a lot of coffee so I'm used to getting headaches here and there but I'm not used to one that lasts all day, all night and then the next morning I took enough aspirin to tranquilize an elephant though so I'm good to go now

The first one is very nice, listening to it is helping my headache

I have different themes for dark/neutral/light warriors myself instead of songs for specific characters, like my light one has always been this since the beginning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFQc2eP17k
I don't know whyyyy but neutral one is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_aYibUx1B8
And dark, which they mostly are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Z5PFzlYOY

The second one is very sweet I'm starting to think I'm a bit too cynical about the Quinn/warrior romance because this is ingrained in my head as their "love" song :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36G15OR6jvY

I love the battle music! Goes right along with anything I'd play as battle music, I just play a whole bunch of other video game music while playing swtor
Wow, great choices, I now have quite a few new bits in my playlist! , In particular, I loved Tender Remains, the first Xeno one and the Swallowtail jig. <3

Jagaimee
Yesterday , 12:10 PM | #5814
I can't decide who wins but I sure enjoyed trying to And yay kittens, they are the most fun, I'm a cat person myself, I hope I'll get to play with kittens again someday.
I love cats... but a) my dog hates all other animals in *her* house with a flaming purple passion, and b) my mom also loves cats, but she is sadly allergic to them. So I settle for looking at cute cat pictures online and writing stupid Warriors fanfiction. XD

Quote:
is there a list somewhere of like.. circlets that override a hood? I found one on the gtn that does it but it was expensive >.>
If you go to TOR Fashion, you can look up that list. Go to the filter button -> database -> appearance -> by slot -> head -> hides hood / unobtrusive. Voila. Some of them are ordinary things you get by leveling, actually.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

grania
Yesterday , 02:26 PM | #5815
I love cats... but a) my dog hates all other animals in *her* house with a flaming purple passion, and b) my mom also loves cats, but she is sadly allergic to them. So I settle for looking at cute cat pictures online and writing stupid Warriors fanfiction. XD

If you go to TOR Fashion, you can look up that list. Go to the filter button -> database -> appearance -> by slot -> head -> hides hood / unobtrusive. Voila. Some of them are ordinary things you get by leveling, actually.
First, thanks! I didn't know the search functions could be so specific! Second..

Spoiler
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

Jagaimee
Yesterday , 06:13 PM | #5816
*crawls into thread*
Starting to get tired of all the whining going on with one class being nerfed... -_-

First, thanks! I didn't know the search functions could be so specific! Second..

Spoiler
Pretty sure I have gotten to hold a kitten, but I can't remember doing so. When I was about three, my family found a kitten wandering around on the road and took her in. Her name was Gracie. She was with us for a few weeks before her extremely worried family came and found her (she'd accidentally fallen out of a car or something; she was miraculously uninjured, though!). That was something like fifteen years ago, so I'm not sure if Gracie's even still alive, but I remember what the little gray tabby poofball looked like. She was young - not more than a few months old. So adorable...
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Lunafox
Yesterday , 06:17 PM | #5817
*crawls into thread*
Starting to get tired of all the whining going on with one class being nerfed... -_-

Pretty sure I have gotten to hold a kitten, but I can't remember doing so. When I was about three, my family found a kitten wandering around on the road and took her in. Her name was Gracie. She was with us for a few weeks before her extremely worried family came and found her (she'd accidentally fallen out of a car or something; she was miraculously uninjured, though!). That was something like fifteen years ago, so I'm not sure if Gracie's even still alive, but I remember what the little gray tabby poofball looked like. She was young - not more than a few months old. So adorable...
*holds the door open and waves the Grand Admiral inside* Yes, come in, quickly, quickly away from all that unpleasantness. Two Vee, prepare hot chocolate for the G.A.!

It's been a while since I've held a kitten...our boy Teague was about 6 months old when he came to live with us...and he was a good size for his age, so he wasn't kittenish really. Mmm...kittens. I'd love to adopt one. A nice pretty white one. I've had several white kitties, there is just something about them, they seem extra loving or something lol. Or Siamese, or a pure black one. Those are my favs. <3