Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo Quest ?

cyrusramsey
06.19.2017 , 04:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Huh. For a second, I thought I was playing a Massively Multiplayer Online game.

Guess I was wrong.

Shame on BioWare for making any content that requires groups, in this single-player game.
This sort of comments really bug me. If someone wants to play group content, they can play group content. If someone wants to play solo content, they can play solo content. There's nothing wrong with either approach, and it can be incredibly frustrating to try to stick only to what suits you, only to have it turn into something completely different for the finale.

Having the option to do something as a group is great in a game like this, but solo quests that suddenly require a group at the end, like the macro/seeker missions and Oricon, can often just mean a dead end to content they were enjoying a lot. How is that a good idea? Bullying people into group content is not the way.
#alts

ImmortalLowlife
06.19.2017 , 04:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ludoviccb View Post
The Oricon questline is the end of a series of Operation quest. It's the solo part of it that is the issue, not the operations, since it's a story starting with Karraga Palace and that reference a Imp side planet quest. It's then continued into Explosive Conflict, Terror from Beyound and Scum & Vilainy. To be concluded on Oricon with Dread Fortress and Dread Palace.
Uhh..... yea....I know that. That's what I'm talking about.... it starts solo (and technically it starts solo on imp belsavis ) and ends with OP's.

Not sure what you were thinking I was talking about.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!