Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to this guy in story mode ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What happened to this guy in story mode ?

fushnchips
02.17.2017 , 08:20 PM | #1
Did they break the boss I mean there has to be something not right with this I'm glad I don't run this mode but many that do could this be classed as using a bug to gain CXP ?

I just made the video to see what others think and maybe fire away some bug reports because I don't want friends getting caught up in a possible issue that may result in getting a suspension or anything else against the players account even though 99.9% of the player base have ran into this snag still good to talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWD4u6hTPU
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

eriksarcasm
02.17.2017 , 08:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
Did they break the boss I mean there has to be something not right with this I'm glad I don't run this mode but many that do could this be classed as using a bug to gain CXP ?

I just made the video to see what others think and maybe fire away some bug reports because I don't want friends getting caught up in a possible issue that may result in getting a suspension or anything else against the players account even though 99.9% of the player base have ran into this snag still good to talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWD4u6hTPU
I noticed that too. I prepared for a lengthy battle with my Infiltration Shadow, Opened with Low Slash at range and.... that's as far as I got. He fell over. Low Slash is a low damage, slowing/rooting ability.

I mean, that IS a Champion icon next to his name, isn't it?
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

Halinalle
02.18.2017 , 04:57 AM | #3
Except in time it took you to kill the boss I would've killed the boss in Veteran mode. Standing not doing anything isn't very smart.

jstankaroslo
02.18.2017 , 06:28 AM | #4
bosses these days...