Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Think I'm done with the CM

americanaussie
02.18.2017 , 02:49 AM | #21
The house almost always wins with these. Last Nov I bought some and got courting gifts. Broken courting gifts. I was so not happy. I bought a discounted one on sale in december and can turn myself into a life day tree. Yippee. Yeah, I won't be buying them either.

Tsillah
02.18.2017 , 02:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
Here are the rules when it comes to any packs, supercrates or hypercrates.
  1. Don't open them after you buy them.
  2. Sell unopened packs, supercrates and hypercrates on the GTN.
  3. Use the credits earned to buy the specific armor, mount, weapon, etc you want off the GTN.
  4. Go back and read rules 1, 2 and 3.
This used to be a fair deal. Sadly these days the inflation makes it so you have to sell multiple hypercrates to get enough credits to buy specific items and considering each hypercrate runs 30 bucks or more, the price you pay for a specific armour set or lightsaber skin (platinum items anyone?) is still going to be a lot of actual money.

Now it's still cheaper than buying all the hypercrates yourself and opening them till you get that item, but what I'm saying is that it takes a lot of real life cash still even in this way.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Orictor
02.18.2017 , 05:46 AM | #23
Now Biowear has the nerve to ramdomly post packs on there market that suppose drop certain even rarer items. Now me personily that is a bummer because on me getting disability once a month and by the time certain pack comes out I'm out of funds to obtain it, but enough of my RL problems. The point is, Biowear's timing some times stinks.
"Having a problem with your Droid?" "What,..no problem, why?: