Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to the armor

Argieth
02.17.2017 , 08:46 PM | #1
The new armor sets in this game have been really dumb looking and ugly for the past 2-3 xpacs, whats the deal with it? When the game came out they had some of the best looking armor sets i have ever seen in a game, now you can either wear a pyramid on your head or you can use a costume of an old armor set, am I the only one who thinks they need to seriously rethink their armor designs?

Frostythefett
02.17.2017 , 10:25 PM | #2
I think they have improved IMO. Been playing since launch and I always thought the sets looked way too off for Star Wars. Well, certain armor sets. Not all. I think a lot of what they make now looks like it actually belongs in the Star Wars universe compared to some older sets that really seemed off and out of place. To each is their own though. Personal preference and all. I am kinda glad to see that some people actually liked the older sets. So many people were hating the armor sets a little after launch. I didn't revile them but, wasn't a huge fan of the older gear. Certain sets, that is.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
Referral Link! http://www.swtor.com/r/58nRnk

ChadSkywalkur
02.17.2017 , 10:34 PM | #3
Wait, there's a pyramid hat? Where do I get one?!

In all seriousness, I think there are a lot of junk sets lately, but the number of very good sets has also gone up. Since I can use the sets I want and ignore the ones I don't, I really have no complaint there.
The General Forums, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

That's no moon, it's a referral link.
You're caught in the tractor beam, it's pulling you in!