A sorcerer/sage nerf is needed NOW

Bloodtau

The class is just crazy. Stupid over powered bubbles, enough crowd control to break matches and win Huttball pretty much by themselves and still end up nearly topping damage charts with close to 100k healing.

It;s got to the point where it's not even worth staying in a match if there isn't at least 3 sorcs there. that screams an op class

Edited by Bloodtau

The class is just crazy. Stupid over powered bubbles, enough crowd control to break matches and win Huttball pretty much by themselves and still end up nearly topping damage charts with close to 100k healing.

It;s got to the point where it's not even worth staying in a match if there isn't at least 3 sorcs there. that screams an op class

I'll NERD you! Get out of here!

Yes We need more Sorc Nerds Now!!! /endtroll

Shut up there squishy as all hell and 100k healing is terrible.

Their shield only protects about 5k damage.

Also I'm a imperial agent healer so I am not biased at all.

They're, by the way.

You stated one of their capabilities twice.

/sign. Mara and Shadow and I see no issue with them. Save disrupts for heals and you'll be fine. Wish they would increase the cooldown on their bubble, but thats about it.

SQUAWK SQUAWK

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/Templarofmayhem/SorcbubblesareOP.jpg

/sign. Mara and Shadow and I see no issue with them. Save disrupts for heals and you'll be fine. Wish they would increase the cooldown on their bubble, but thats about it.

The bubble that absorbs one hit from any class? Yah. It needs to have an increased CD to save one hit.

No, they're fine. I eat them alive with my powertech, sniper, and juggernaut; focus them down. Interrupt their lightning. The bubble doesn't absorb THAT much damage, and casting it leaves a debuff timeframe which leaves the Sorc/Sage very vulnerable; a good sorc/sage will DOT and LOS and heal up, but without cover and with more than one enemy on your arse, you're done.

The argument comes remains that they have a LOT of CC, which they do; also, a lot of sorcs = a lot of damage and CC, which lends to the misconception that they're overpowered. But how is that any different from having, say, 4 snipers in the group, spamming Ambush, or four mercs spamming tracer missile, or four powertechs spamming rail shot?

They're fun and appealing classes which garner high numbers. We'd be hearing the same arguments about snipers/hunslingers if they were as numerous as sorcs/sages.

Edited by Keloran

If I was not a pure heal spec Operative I could easily kill a Sage/Shadow. being a "Pure heal spec" I can get them down about a 3rd life after dropping the bubble. That's about 8k damage being done in say 5 seconds.

Put a dps spec Operative on one and they will not survive. Put a sniper on them and they will not survive. Put a BH on them and they will not survive.

The only issue I have is their Bubble, the speed boost combo to outrun everyone...that said they need that to survive.

Your complaint probably comes from Huttball...where "No rules apply" " Lying, cheating are allowed"

The bubble that absorbs one hit from any class? Yah. It needs to have an increased CD to save one hit.

3.5k is one hit from any class? Must be running into a ton of really weak players, because

that almost never happens to me. And if it does happen, you probably just absorbed one of their strongest abilities which may have been proced, which still gives you a pretty significant advantage in the fight.

I'm not one to ***** about classes being overpowered, I'm perfectly content

with the way my characters compare to every other class. Though I do think

a slight increase to the cool down of the bubble would solve a lot of ************.

Edited by spencerfcp

It's not their damage. It's the point that they pretty much break huttball and make it unbearable. Side with the most of them = win, 100% of the time.

Even if that were true (and it's not always necessarily true), you want to nerf a class based one ONE SPECIFIC WARZONE?

Are you hearing yourself?

It's not their damage. It's the point that they pretty much break huttball and make it unbearable. Side with the most of them = win, 100% of the time.

On my healing sage me and one other sage used Rescue (our friendly pull) in chains to cap the ball once or twice. We did not queue together and neither of us attempted to coordinate with the other. We just saw the ball carrier and pulled him when we could or were in a good spot.

Our team had 2 sages, their team had 4 sages. They complained at us for stacking sages.

I wut'd. Hardcore.

Teamwork wins, not abilities and not classes.

3.5k is one hit from any class? Must be running into a ton of really weak players, because

that almost never happens to me. And if it does happen, you probably just absorbed one of their strongest abilities which may have been proced, which still gives you a pretty significant advantage in the fight.

I'm not one to ***** about classes being overpowered, I'm perfectly content

with the way my characters compare to every other class. Though I do think

a slight increase to the cool down of the bubble would solve a lot of ************.

it would massivly break the class. People forget bubble is the ONLY defensive cd sorcs/sages have. Light armour does nothing at all vs most classes.

also when facing a sorc you have two options. Blow a bit hit proc into the bubble and waste it.. use something else to break the buble then use the big hit proc to burstthe crap outa the sorc/sage. Iknow which i do when i face them on my alt. I also know what good players do to me when im on my main sorc.

not to mention nearly every class can crit more than 3.5k in one hit.. except.. oh yeh sorcs and sages. derp!

On my healing sage me and one other sage used Rescue (our friendly pull) in chains to cap the ball once or twice. We did not queue together and neither of us attempted to coordinate with the other. We just saw the ball carrier and pulled him when we could or were in a good spot.

Our team had 2 sages, their team had 4 sages. They complained at us for stacking sages.

I wut'd. Hardcore.

Teamwork wins, not abilities and not classes.

yeh sages are also so op in huttball that when you pull the ball carrier to you across <obstacle> BH/troopers/shadows/assasins cant totally pull them right back. People seem to forget this a lot.

yeh sages are also so op in huttball that when you pull the ball carrier to you across <obstacle> BH/troopers/shadows/assasins cant totally pull them right back. People seem to forget this a lot.

They can pull it back, or they can pull ME down in the first place if they're paying attention. Also, my pull is on a 1 minute cooldown, theirs is 20-45 seconds.