Star Wars Valentines

Czenabog

I can't decide whether that is sheer genius or a little bit creepy.

I'm going to have to swing with genius if your lass is a Star Wars fan as well.

I tip my hat to you for that one.

I tried something similar with my wife. She is a big Lost fan.

I left a romantic note for her "I hope you get Lost on an island far away you soul draining woman".......

I now sleep in the cellar.

A lot of wasted ink and dead trees for what could have been a clever powerpoint.

Powerpoints are too simple task for me. Sure it'd of been easier and cheaper but it wouldn't of had as much heart into it, ya know? We like to exchange physical cards to one another anyhow, so I thought it'd be more fun to give her a bunch of the kids one-liners and it just kept progressing in thought as I went along...

And yes, she's a big STAR WARS fan, even before I met her.

We just recently got our own place and it's incredible seeing both of our collections together.

@ OP definitely brought a smile to my face, if not a grin, :D

Whether your other half likes Star Wars or not, that's probably the best "theme" related Valentine I have seen to day, hope she likes it. It is pretty awesome :)

Edited by dronepilot

@ OP definitely brought a smile to my face, if not a grin, :D

Whether your other half likes Star Wars or not, that's probably the best "theme" related Valentine I have seen to day, hope she likes it. It is pretty awesome :)

She LOVED it. Showed her during dinner and had no idea it was for her or made by me 'til the hints at the end. Went and saw EpI 3D directly after and tried at beating one another in who can recite the most amount of lines as the movie was playing... Best Valentine's Day yet.

A ripoff of the guy that asked his gf to marry him through memes...

Be original next time.

Never saw it honestly. And these days, everything's a ripoff. It's quite difficult to create something that is not similar to something else as art and creativity can only go so far...

BTW I've seen someone else once say "ripoff" and "be original" on the internet before too.

Wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those people who claims "first" and soon claim the video to be "fake"

Edited by Czenabog