Warzones should have it's own activity filter

RaithHarth

So we can select which warzones we want to play in, hate how I keep getting put into Huttball matches all the time, it's getting really repetitive lol

The idea has been suggested countless times and the answer is sadly always the same; the population is too small to allow filtering as everyone would only queue for a specific warzone or two and queue times would increase drastically.

Without a larger population or at the very least cross-server queues it’s an idea that will always just be an idea.

I have a feeling certain War zones would just drop off the rotation and the ques may take a slight hit. I also think people stop entering the que if they get stuck in a loop for a certain WZ in the Not so random rotation.

I think it's time in SWToR for the excuses to stop and the developers to test it anyway. If I keep getting a WZ that I don't care for in the current system I will stop que'ing all together...that doesn't help queue times...

How about also getting an updating list of your own team and the opposing team when a wz pops, including class, item rating and guild membership, so you can tell right away if you're up against a semi-premade or otherwise lopsided matchup.

I thought what you meant was seperating warzones from arena, which I am very much in favor for. I enjoy arena but sometimes I just want to play warzones, especially for F2P players this is horrible, 10 warzones per week and you're getting queued into 1 minute long arenas for a grand total of 10 minutes of pvp gameplay a week? ....

So we can select which warzones we want to play in, hate how I keep getting put into Huttball matches all the time, it's getting really repetitive lol

Well done, and well said. We have railed on this for years, but I still have hope with newer players or newer posters bringing this topic up, perhaps someday BW will actually consider doing something about this problem.

Basically OPG pops way too much, and so do the HuttBall matches. Every one of them pop TOO MUCH.

Bioware, let the players choose what matches pop, please! This would save a lot of matches from starting poorly with people dropping out till the match begins with less players on one team versus the other. If people chose the match, chances are they won't leave it.