Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

my bad for the sweeping statement. there's some truth in it though. around 30+ of us (friends and acquaintances) played at the harbinger before AP servers. AP came up, tried them (PH and SG players) and the pings were worse than the Harbinger. could be an ISP problem, but still a problem. so we all rolled the harbinger again. now though, it's just me left playing. everyone went back to pandaria. i play both.

not fo INA players I think, so far the best choice for us is oceanic and like you said could be ISP problem

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pointlessly going in circle and your helping their cause by drawing attention to them. This thread is off track anyway. Get back to responding about APAC.

I really think it won't be long before we get X-servers. Or they could just mold the entire server sets together into a mega server for each region and have some phasing system to hide the normal players to the PvP one.

I think if f2pers are enoying the epic class quests and stuff , they should at least pay a month of sub or purchase something from the cartel shop .

Anyhow Bioware needs to listen to our concerns here - as they say the customer is the king. All we ask is that you guys come up with a way to resolve this - by offering server transfers or even mergers for instance. It is simple , please do listen to our cries before it is too late

Pay 15$ a month to help the game grow. or quit complaining about the lack of 'rights' and 'equality'. your getting a free ride here if you are F2P.

on topic, i don't see why we cant have merges or xfers now? they have done it before already....

I think if i subscribe for this game,and my character can't do a single Heroic a single Flashpoint,a single Operation and only a few Warzones a day i have the right to complain like many of us,this is not like play it or leave the game.

as i posted before the people who play in the European servers have all these features that makes TOR a social game,why do we have to end up playing a solo game and doing just dailies?

Also i proposed my solutions,do a merge of the asian/pacific servers,let us transfer or do cross server PvE/PvP.

And i don't want to re-roll again a new character,i'm European but i live in Asia,so i prefer to stick in a server which is close to my timezone.

Edited by Marshal_Ney

Longest thread on this forum and still no response to APAC consildation lolz BioFail again :cool:

Fun fact...

The most discussed topic since 1.2 patch went live, yet it is still not resolved

Surely now that 1.6 is live, they can focus their attention to the APAC community.

Please BIOWARE, We only need ONE Oceanic Server, please merge the current Oceanic Servers into one so that we can get our POP back! Make is an optional PVP server so you can have PVP/PVE/RP - this way our flagging Master Darnarla PVP server is saved! Please do this ASAP! Thankyou.

Please BIOWARE, We only need ONE Oceanic Server, please merge the current Oceanic Servers into one so that we can get our POP back! Make is an optional PVP server so you can have PVP/PVE/RP - this way our flagging Master Darnarla PVP server is saved! Please do this ASAP! Thankyou.

Didn't you hear? They expect a massive influx of playing from F2P, and are taking the wait and see approach. Though, obviously populations havent gotten that high for APAC. I highly doubt you will get a reply though. I think out of all the APAC server threads I've seen, 1 got a reply. They dont care about you guys, sadly. I thought ya'll knew this already, lol.

Edited by Katsuragisama

Thanks bioware for the opportunity to play on apac servers. While i appreciate this, the game atmosphere on master dar'nala is suffering considerably. As a long term paying customer i hope to see a resolution to this in the near future. thanks

I say we pick a day and time, and all roll a temp character on a random US or Euro server and make a guild called APAC Revolutionists or something and protest. All go to the fleet, shoot of flares, do emotes, try to cause the server to crash :)

I say we pick a day and time, and all roll a temp character on a random US or Euro server and make a guild called APAC Revolutionists or something and protest. All go to the fleet, shoot of flares, do emotes, try to cause the server to crash :)

how you gonna do that there is no one playing on the apac servers that the problem you don't have the numbers to protest.

yeah, all 100+ players from all AP servers can gather up on the harbinger and have an instance of fleet for themselves :D

Or go "Oh ****, We were supposed to merge those guys. Knew I was forgetting something. My bad!"

One can hope......

Just like they did with the 12 char slots.

"Oh ****, We were supposed to give those guys the extra character slots. Knew we forgot some servers that 12 hour patch. My bad!"

Hey Bioware, have been playing the game since launch, but do you know what would make my experience even better?

1.Not having to wait a long (long) time for a pvp match.

2.To be able to go through Section X and The Black Hole and be able to do their heroics in less than twenty minutes without looking around for people to play with.

3.To be able to join the group finder and actually get a group in less than half an hour.

You know what would solve these problems?

A server merge might!