Theron Shan in Onslaught?

Hadsil

I forgave Theron, let him live, even married the guy. Is that still relevant in Onslaught? My various relationships in character arcs don't move on past the Core game, except so far my Sith Warrior reuniting with Vette in Fallen Empire. I like Theron's story and wouldn't want to lose it if I play the character who married him in Onslaught. Obviously don't spoil the story, but I want to know if we're still married while playing. I'm a romantic. :)

There was a short romance scene on the republic side at the very end, but with my imp characters he got all pissy that ther body count was too high and you don't do anything to stop it, then he stomped off. He is still there in the background because he chims in on the convo with Lana, but you can't see him. But no matter which choice I made there was no romance, so the imps get shorted again. :mad:

It's my Jedi Knight who married him and I always choose the Light Side option with the character, so I should be alright. My Sith Warrior dumped him when Vette returned. It was a heart breaking scene. My other Sith/Imperial characters haven't met him yet. If he gets mad at the end if I romance him when I get this far head canon says he's just mad but will get over it. We won't divorce. :p Thanks.

There was a short romance scene on the republic side at the very end, but with my imp characters he got all pissy that ther body count was too high and you don't do anything to stop it, then he stomped off. He is still there in the background because he chims in on the convo with Lana, but you can't see him. But no matter which choice I made there was no romance, so the imps get shorted again. :mad:

From what i understood, it's more DS characters who don't get the romance scene with him if they make the wrong choice.

And well LS characters don't get some of the romance scenes at the end of KOTET if they let Arcann live and pub siding character don't get romance with him on Iokath.

He has a short romance scene on Imp-side too. The thing you have to watch for is in the mission briefing directly before the Corellia Flashpoint. Krovos suggests bombarding the planet its civilians. If you let her go through with it (options 2 or 3) then Theron gets pissy at the end and stomps off. If you stop her (option 1) then the body count is minimized and Theron doesn't stomp off. Since he doesn't stomp off in this version, the romance scene can play out as intended.

didn't get anything on Imp side with Lana either . Dunno if its a bug, or not. I (and others) reported it.

Since once I played on the Repb side, I did get a romance scene with Lana . But none on the Imp....

You can definitely get one on the Imp fleet at the end with Lana. I don't think there's even a way to piss her off like you can with Theron.

You can definitely get one on the Imp fleet at the end with Lana. I don't think there's even a way to piss her off like you can with Theron.

Like I said..I DIDNT GET ANY SCENE with her . Played trough twice on IMP. and All I got was an invitation to a Party..then scourge and Kira showed up.

I did get a Kiss from her on the Repb side. But nothing on the Imp.

If you did get something like a KISS..then its bugged for me.

He has a short romance scene on Imp-side too. The thing you have to watch for is in the mission briefing directly before the Corellia Flashpoint. Krovos suggests bombarding the planet its civilians. If you let her go through with it (options 2 or 3) then Theron gets pissy at the end and stomps off. If you stop her (option 1) then the body count is minimized and Theron doesn't stomp off. Since he doesn't stomp off in this version, the romance scene can play out as intended.

Thanks! Honestly, I don't remember what I chose, but I'll remember that next Imp.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't reached Corellia yet, but my Jedi Knight did get a romantic scene with Theron after saving the Jedi. I'm glad they kept the storyline.

My Jedi Knight stayed true and did not flirt with the SIS agent who definitely was flirting with me. Curious how Theron would have reacted if I did, but I won't risk it. It's true love for these characters. :D

Thanks! Honestly, I don't remember what I chose, but I'll remember that next Imp.

It really doesn't matter who you romance. The only romance characters that have any play after the original three chapters, or on their return, are Theron and Lana. If you stay true to say Quinn, or Corso or Iresso -- so what, once you have a single reunion scene they are no longer relevant to the story. They would have been better off not having the options for romance after the initial chapters because it doesn't matter. No does choosing which side you are going to side with on Iokath, Ossus etc. It doesn't matter you are forced to play your faction storyline with a few minor missions for the saboteur. I still am enjoying the play but telling us choices matter ....they really don't.

It really doesn't matter who you romance. The only romance characters that have any play after the original three chapters, or on their return, are Theron and Lana. If you stay true to say Quinn, or Corso or Iresso -- so what, once you have a single reunion scene they are no longer relevant to the story. They would have been better off not having the options for romance after the initial chapters because it doesn't matter..

This is why I think they should bring back companion conversations for all companions romanced or not because while we are not getting much range in our choices for main storyline at least it will feel like the companions that are not part of that are still relevant to you're character. I do think they are trying to include other characters in main story line but are just short staffed. If they included companion conversation every now and then, I think it would be better than nothing.

Edited by eoral

Haven't reached Corellia yet, but my Jedi Knight did get a romantic scene with Theron after saving the Jedi. I'm glad they kept the storyline.

My Jedi Knight stayed true and did not flirt with the SIS agent who definitely was flirting with me. Curious how Theron would have reacted if I did, but I won't risk it. It's true love for these characters. :D

My Commando took the flirt option with Balker. Still got the romance scene. She is just being playful and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. :p

My Commando took the flirt option with Balker. Still got the romance scene. She is just being playful and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. :p

Nice to know, but there was more to why I didn't flirt. Theron was my Companion in game play. It would have been wrong to flirt right in front of him even though anyone could have been the Companion. I did flirt with Theron's father in Iokath to tease Theron and it worked considering his reaction. We're married now. Theron is the only one for my Jedi Knight.

• 2 weeks later...