Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking to join a dedicated group for HM EC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Looking to join a dedicated group for HM EC

Monoth
09.22.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1
I have a 50 Guardian Tank, 50 Scoundrel Healer and 50 Gunslinger DPS all geared in Black Hole gear....

I'm looking to join a group thats working on HM EC..... If your looking for a dedicated player to run HM EC please let me know..

Thanks
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Underground_Man
09.24.2012 , 03:25 AM | #2
The Order of El Elyon is currently recruiting ranged dps, tanks, and other skilled players. We recently lost one of our tanks to real life obligations, leaving us a little short for one of our groups. We run between 5-7 nights a week, with two groups clearing HM EC on separate nights, gear up runs on the weekends and a Nightmare Pilgrim clear every Wednesday.

If interested contact us by applying on our website (elelyon.enjin.com) or get in touch with Ztriss/ Thete/ Zerrus by leaving your contact info via in-game mail or a private tell. Anyone else reading this and looking for an active, fun group of Ops runners are also encouraged to contact us if interested.

benbaxter
09.26.2012 , 06:52 PM | #3
Hope's Light is looking for a HM EC ranged DPS, we tend to run them on Friday's at 1830 server time

Be warned we are a silly guild and have a lot of fun joking and teasing in vent, and g-chat.

Hit us up on our website, here is a link to what kind of people we like to have join us:

http://hopes-light.enjin.com/forum/m...who-to-recruit

Our only application process is agreeing to our one rule which is: Don't be a jerk.
Come join the largest laid back guild on the Begeren Server: Hope's Light/Darkest night. Check us out at: http://hopes-light.enjin.com

Cronnoisseur
09.29.2012 , 11:27 PM | #4
I'm interested in a raid group but not one bound by guild. I don't want to leave my guild, but I am interested in a steady raid group.

I'm a Sage healer with Columi and up. 4 pieces of Rakata, 2 pieces of BH. I am also willing to use my vent. Server to host these raids.