Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prospects for server merges for BG

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Prospects for server merges for BG

stringcat
09.19.2012 , 09:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
According to TORStatus BC is the 2nd highest server....period.
It's not. Shadowlands had 50 instances of Denova last night and three instances of fleet.

We never have more than one instance of fleet -- ever-- and I think we had what, five instances of Denova?

sabreene
09.22.2012 , 05:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
It's not. Shadowlands had 50 instances of Denova last night and three instances of fleet.

We never have more than one instance of fleet -- ever-- and I think we had what, five instances of Denova?
Agreed. I did a few head counts before, and when we had "heavy", that same number of people on a different server was their "light".

This is an except from a different thread, counting population:

The average LIGHT destination server has 649 concurrent logins (range is 224-1056)
The average STANDARD destination server has 1,419 concurrent logins (range is 660-2756)
The average HEAVY destination server has 2,198 concurrent logins (range is 930-3604)
The average VERY HEAVY destination server has 2735 concurrent logins (range is 1526 - 3394)
The average FULL destination server has 3,638 concurrent logins (range is 3,166-3810)

The range is what is important here, BC creates the lows. So when we have 930 people, we are listed as "heavy", and someone else has "light". with those same 930 people.