Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jipped by the Foundry

Revenaught
08.04.2017 , 12:48 PM | #1
Ran the Foundry through the group finder last night and during the fight with Reven I failed to position myself properly and his knock back sent me flying over the edge. Not a problem in and of itself, it happens once in a while. But instead of falling all the way I hang up dead on a girder somewhere below and can't revive until the fight is over. Again not a huge deal but once the rest of the team finish Reven and I revive it revives me at the start of the flashpoint. Then before I have a chance to go anywhere it promptly kicked me out of the flashpoint completely, not out of the group but out of the flashpoint. When I load back into the flashpoint I am still at the start but all doors are locked and I can not rejoin the group. They couldn't finish because I wasn't there and I couldn't get back. In the end I had to drop group so the rest could finish and I got no credit for the run at all but when I stepped back inside it had completely reset on me.

CXP feels slow enough as it is without the game stealing it from me.
Mal - Define interesting.
Wash - Oh God. Oh God. We're all gonna die?
Mal - This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence. So we may experience some slight, turbulence...and then explode.

orangenee
08.05.2017 , 05:05 AM | #2
In the event of death and knockback BS (**** the Red Reaper final boss) it usually starts you back at the zone start and won't let you back in the boss room.

Seems it bugged out as things in this game always do. I only very occasionally do GF due to weirdos constantly dropping out at the slightest provocation and a temperamental connection.

So yeah, stuff like that can happen. I've had to log out and back in to complete some FPs properly due to exits not appearing.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Sonikbob
11.14.2019 , 06:23 PM | #3
This just happened to me also, Got knocked off the platform, couldn't be rezed, couldn't get back to the group because doors were locked. Same bug over 2 years later?

merovejec
11.15.2019 , 02:21 AM | #4
Well sucks, they should fix it, but in the mean time, just try not to get knocked
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

JediQuaker
11.15.2019 , 11:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sonikbob View Post
This just happened to me also, Got knocked off the platform, couldn't be rezed, couldn't get back to the group because doors were locked. Same bug over 2 years later?
That's not a bug. During many boss fights in various FPs you fight in an area whose entrances lock after the battle starts. For example, in Blood Hunt, when you fight Joss and Valk, the entrances are locked and if you die, you can't get back in until the fight is over.
The OP's problem (bug) was that he couldn't get back in even after the fight was over.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV