Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HP in FP and Ops

Vasinar
11.03.2019 , 07:10 PM | #1
Has anyone else noticed a dramatic drop in health while in a flaspoint or operation? When I am on the fleet or SH I have about 220k HP. In FP's that are not scaled I drop down to about 109 HP, less than half.

Ergecrs
11.03.2019 , 08:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vasinar View Post
Has anyone else noticed a dramatic drop in health while in a flaspoint or operation? When I am on the fleet or SH I have about 220k HP. In FP's that are not scaled I drop down to about 109 HP, less than half.
Your being scaled down to lvl 75 stats.

Vasinar
11.03.2019 , 08:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergecrs View Post
Your being scaled down to lvl 75 stats.
I guess Im really lost, but isnt 75 the cap? How are stats scaled down from the cap? I really am confused here..lol

Ergecrs
11.03.2019 , 11:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vasinar View Post
I guess Im really lost, but isnt 75 the cap? How are stats scaled down from the cap? I really am confused here..lol
Miss typed that was supposed to be 70 lol my bad.

DWho
11.04.2019 , 06:08 PM | #5
There are a number of places in the game right now where your maximum health actually goes down once you hit a level sync cap. The level before you're fine and then there is a big drop when you gain that level. The level sync itself seems to be broken right now (or at least very inconsistent in the way it applies those caps)

Vasinar
11.04.2019 , 07:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
There are a number of places in the game right now where your maximum health actually goes down once you hit a level sync cap. The level before you're fine and then there is a big drop when you gain that level. The level sync itself seems to be broken right now (or at least very inconsistent in the way it applies those caps)
That was what I was wondering...if this needed a fix, or working as intended. Sounds like its not quite what was intended

SteveTheCynic
11.05.2019 , 01:43 AM | #7
There are a number of places in the game right now where your maximum health actually goes down once you hit a level sync cap.
Um. Everywhere where you are above the local cap, in fact. Even if you are, say level 18 on DK/Coru, where the cap is 17. Your EMPH(1) stats will be reduced when you level up *on*DK* from 17 to 18.
The level before you're fine and then there is a big drop when you gain that level. The level sync itself seems to be broken right now (or at least very inconsistent in the way it applies those caps)
No, it's always done that.

The problem right now is that there's a bunch of "end-game" content (pre-6 Ops and FPs, mostly) that used to be max-level, but is now max-5 (70 instead of 75), and the capped version of EMPH in those areas is substantially lower than even pre-Ossus 248s.

(1) Endurance, Mastery, Power, Health.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Opiklo
11.05.2019 , 03:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Um. Everywhere where you are above the local cap, in fact. Even if you are, say level 18 on DK/Coru, where the cap is 17. Your EMPH(1) stats will be reduced when you level up *on*DK* from 17 to 18.

No, it's always done that.

The problem right now is that there's a bunch of "end-game" content (pre-6 Ops and FPs, mostly) that used to be max-level, but is now max-5 (70 instead of 75), and the capped version of EMPH in those areas is substantially lower than even pre-Ossus 248s.

(1) Endurance, Mastery, Power, Health.
thats simply not true... tanks never had 177k and dps didnt have 157k life .. in nim ops... and in fps.. i have never seen a commando with 144k life..... you actually have more life than with 258 gear....
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord