Unable to unlearn a crew skill

Arkhell

Hi peeps,

Just wondering if i'm the only one with this problem, allready made a report of it to BW.

I wanted to unlearn underworld trading, so i click the cross and my skill reset to 0 (didn't go away) can't use it anymore.

nasty part is, that it's still in the crew skill list at lvl 0 and i can't really "delete" it, so i cannot learn another skill untill that one is gone, if i click the cross again it says:

Unkown Skill.

rather anoying.

so anyone else stuck with this?

regards

Arkhell

Probably clicking the worng x. Its the one to the right side on the crew skill panel;)

Don't worry i clicked the right x ;)

I had that problem. Closing the game and starting it up again fixed the issue. :)

didn't feel like totally restarting the game (que) did a few log outs and log back ins in the char didn't help.

i'll check tonight when i get home if it works again.

Don't worry i clicked the right x ;)

didn't feel like totally restarting the game (que) did a few log outs and log back ins in the char didn't help.

i'll check tonight when i get home if it works again.

Just logging out and logging in wouldn't solve the problem. There is another minor bug with logging with the crew skill UI too. When you logout and login your alt without total restart, one of the crew skill from my alt appear on my main and it cluster the crew skill screen. Its minor annoyance.