Refined Isotope Stabilizer

modulate

• 4 weeks later...
I generally only use refined isotope stabilizers for crafting dark projects. Many moons ago, you could craft dark projects with refined OR exotic isotope stabilizers, and the Jawa scrap peddler on the Fleet sells the exotic isotope stabilizers. Therefore, I'd just play as normal to earn command crates and get scrap drops.

Now, you MUST use refined isotope stabilizers for dark projects, and the only ways to get them are things I don't much enjoy. You can PvP or you can do group content and pray that you win the rolls (EVERYONE rolls "Need" for them).

Because I can't play the content that I enjoy and still get materials for dark projects, I haven't crafted one in a couple months. The devs need to put refined isotope stabilizers on the Jawa scrap vendor.

Thanks, not. I enjoy farming RIS solo as tank & GTN it - best night hours in game. So please do not add it to java, because I enjoy farm. This is only challenge for tank/solo which is rewarded acceptable. Things like heroics are too easy, still time consuming and low rewards - so not interesting.

Edited by alexzk

Thanks, not. I enjoy farming RIS solo as tank & GTN it - best night hours in game. So please do not add it to java, because I enjoy farm. This is only challenge for tank/solo which is rewarded acceptable. Things like heroics are too easy, still time consuming and low rewards - so not interesting.

Probably not as rewarding as Flashpoints (and not as many variations), but have you tried Uprisings as a solo tank?