Question about leveling in Bioanalysis

shiatcgge

I am somewhat inexperienced with crafting. I am currently out of missions required for gaining points in Bio analysis. How do I get my character to generate a new batch of missions or acquire more missions?

You get a maximum of five missions per grade per skill. However, while leveling a skill when you first breach a new grade of materials you only get one mission. As you skill up you get more. You can continue to run missions in lower grades to skill up. At the top of the mission window there is a drop down menu of the various grades of missions you have access to, The default is the highest level grade you have access to. If you click the listing the menu should appear.

Are you at 400 or 450 skill, by chance? You have to pay 10k credits at the Bionanalysis trainer to progress past 400 (and can only do so if you have Rise of the Cartel expansion, which you will have automatically if you're a subscriber but not if you're F2P). And you have to pay 50k at the trainer to progress past 450 (and can only do so if you have Shadow of Revan expansion, which you need to purchase separately even if you're a subscriber).

Are you at 400 or 450 skill, by chance? You have to pay 10k credits at the Bionanalysis trainer to progress past 400 (and can only do so if you have Rise of the Cartel expansion, which you will have automatically if you're a subscriber but not if you're F2P). And you have to pay 50k at the trainer to progress past 450 (and can only do so if you have Shadow of Revan expansion, which you need to purchase separately even if you're a subscriber).

I am currently at 197 Bioan. I dont understand why I am not earning points with every mission completed

Edited by shiatcgge

I am currently at 197 Bioan. I dont understand why I am not earning points with every mission completed

Are those missions colored grey? If so, they give you no points. Orange missions always give you two points. yellow missions give you one or two points. Green missions give you one point. If you ave only grey missions showing, you need to visit your trainer and buy more mission skills. They usually become available every 20 points or so.

Are those missions colored grey? If so, they give you no points. Orange missions always give you two points. yellow missions give you one or two points. Green missions give you one point. If you ave only grey missions showing, you need to visit your trainer and buy more mission skills. They usually become available every 20 points or so.

Unless he's at 400 or 450 which he has already said he is not, then missions should open up automatically.

You are thinking of crafting

Edited by psandak