Worst pvp ive ever seen by far

erbermejo

This game has the worst pvp i ever seen , so unbalanced that makes me wonder why the hell is there even pvp matches.

Healers are stupidly overpower, its horrible, u just cant kill one alone and they can keep the whole team alive while u dps him.

Class balance sucks so hard that sometimes i want to punch mi screen because i get kill by people i have 0 chance to win, *********** 0 chances, even if i do everything right i just cant win them, because the class they are playing, so frustrating.

Movement feels cluncky and sometimes laggy, u can sprint away to see you the next second back and stuned.....***

I have played at high ratings on other games (like +2,4k rating on wow for ex) and i dont even want to try rated pvp on this game because the feelings i get in warzones, its just horrible, i hate being killed by a backpedal because his class just destroys mine, damage and healing are out of tone so much i wonder why people try competitive pvp on this game

Edited by erbermejo

you reached 2.4k in wow a game with a more complex

combat system with more class mechanics, yet struggle With the much simpler swtor pvp

Mechanics.

the tactics you used to get rating in wow should be easily transferable to swtor.

The biggest issue with arena in swtor is lack of Cross server which limits the opponents you face to

The same players that are either better than you or they are not which eventually leads to dead queues.

This game has the worst pvp i ever seen , so unbalanced that makes me wonder why the hell is there even pvp matches.

Healers are stupidly overpower, its horrible, u just cant kill one alone and they can keep the whole team alive while u dps him.

Class balance sucks so hard that sometimes i want to punch mi screen because i get kill by people i have 0 chance to win, *********** 0 chances, even if i do everything right i just cant win them, because the class they are playing, so frustrating.

Movement feels cluncky and sometimes laggy, u can sprint away to see you the next second back and stuned.....***

I have played at high ratings on other games (like +2,4k rating on wow for ex) and i dont even want to try rated pvp on this game because the feelings i get in warzones, its just horrible, i hate being killed by a backpedal because his class just destroys mine, damage and healing are out of tone so much i wonder why people try competitive pvp on this game

I suppose you are playing Pyro PT, IO merc, Leth operative or Lightning sorc.

Otherwise it's really a l2p issue, sorry bruh :(

Edited by DerSchneider

I suppose you are playing Pyro PT, AP merc, Leth operative or Lightning sorc.

yep im playing a sorcerer and seems like everyone hit harder than me :mad: im having a hardtime against melee and stealthers

yep im playing a sorcerer and seems like everyone hit harder than me :mad: im having a hardtime against melee and stealthers

You probably playing lightning sorc, and Jugs/Maras are oneshotting you while you are in the animation of "get back on feet after knock"? I feel that bro :) Melee vs Lighting sorc is absolutely onesided, even in Madness spec you should have a big skill and knowing game mechanic to have chances to fight back melees in SWTOR.

And if you meet Anni mara who have berserk ready - you literaly melt, it is not oneshot, but it feel like you stepped in hutball acid (from a new huttball map), you just look at your HP bar, how it drops and understand - this is over :(

Madness or lightning? Lightning is viable but hard to play so thats l2p. Madness is easy. As a sorc you are not very tanky... Got lots of escape utilities though.

Madness can put out insane dmg and a decent but not top burst. Madness can melt people though if they are not being healed. And with the dot spread it puts a lot of pressure on healers.

I suppose you are playing Pyro PT, AP merc, Leth operative or Lightning sorc.

Pyro PT still OP. #nerfPyromore

Yes, buff sorcs. I think this meta will live forever.

Edited by helpmewin

wow what a disgusting guy, if your life sucks do something about, dont come to the forums to spit **** about people u know nothing about ony to feel better about yourself, show some respect you scum

Listen here, wow fanboy, don't expect to come here with your wow arena nerd rage antics, and then talk **** about swtor and expect hugs at the end.

I suggest everyone to see the OP's posting history before thinking of participating in the thread. It's short and illuminating. This is most likely a troll but also there is a possibility he is just that stu*id.

Edited by Kaedusz

I suggest everyone to see the OP's posting history before thinking of participating in the thread. It's short and illuminating. This is most likely a troll but also there is a possibility he is just that stu*id.

Tho posting threads like OP specs is UP and UP specs are OP is fine, coz combat team don't care and this forum section is a joke since they decided to ignore all feedbacks except whine even if this whine is l2p.

Edited by helpmewin

Listen here, wow fanboy, don't expect to come here with your wow arena nerd rage antics, and then talk **** about swtor and expect hugs at the end.

Who the **** u think u are to tell people what they can do, and call them fan boy when u know nothing about them. U *********** arrogant piece of ****, if u have nothing worth saying i sugest you to shut up and dont even write in this post since it seems u cant even advice people and you only nerd rage on people who dislike your swtor. You are the real fanboy here kid. What a forum knight

Edited by erbermejo

Then leave

If you were 2.4k rating in wow you wouldn't be ************ of these forums. Period

what have one thing to do with the other......xD people on the internet.... seems like they know it all.

Anyway im done in this forums and fight with fanboys, enjoy ur clunky laggy and unbalanced pvp, when people no longer play this game then ask yourself why.

Because u know powertech is so balanced, that 24k crit people do are so balanced, healing in this game is so balanced and yes im leaving just like i did after the launch of the game because this game its a big fail, you may like it and thats ok but dont insult/rage on people because u dont like what they say about your beloved game.

Done here.

-Peace-

Edited by erbermejo

Very interesting. I am a healer and every match I am when I do pvp it seems I am targeted and bingo dead. So not sure where you are getting healers are overpowered.

Sorc healers if they are really good are insane at the moment compared to other healers. This thread is interesting for another reasons.

Edited by Kaedusz

It's not the worst pvp out there, but yeah it's clunky.

The movement isn't fluid. It's more made for clickers and keyboard turning. Players with low apm. The camera is buggy. The targeting is worse. It doesn't handle consist jumping and button spam very well at all. You get things like rubberbanding, false globals, ability/animation delay, abilities just not going off. A lot of the problems are probably engine. Combat bugs rarely get fixed, but it's still a good casual game to play.

Well I would personally like to add my 2 cents here. I've pretty much been in the same situation as far as attitude towards swtor for a while, that pvp was clunky, jittery and buggy. However I recently tried this game out on an i5 Intel processor with a GeForce Gtx 960 graphics card ( which really isn't that expensive) and let me tell you how " fast" my attitude towards this game changed.. I currently have an amd quad core setup 16gb ram and a Gtx 960.. Which put me at about 10-20 FPS in war zones. I kept blaming the game and the engine etc.. Just like most other people do. And then I played on my friends basic *** i5.. Night and day bro. All those stupid *** bugs that some were mentioning above completely went away, literally an old *** i5 pretty much runs this game between 50-60fps in war zones. It blew my f u k I n g mind on how much better this game plays. So I guess the morale of the story is " since this game is more cpu dependent than gpu dependent, chances are you are experiencing ****** gameplay, because well your computer probably can't handle it". And if you do have a decent rig and are still experiencing lag, bugs, and bull **** than...well **** I don't have any answers for you.

Remember this game relies more on SINGLE CORE PROCESSING than expensive graphics cards.

• 10 months later...

Soooo other then you sucking, and getting killed by backpeddlers, what was bad about the actual PvP again?

Edited by SVTCarnage

like wow pvp was any better..when you had paladins put on holy gear and was harder to kill than a mini boss..hell i use to 1 vs 3 people and wouldn't die..your post to me seem like you got rocked by a better player..so move along..