Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do you think they underpowered Grevious in TCW?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Why do you think they underpowered Grevious in TCW?

adormitul
12.29.2015 , 01:55 AM | #81
You know lets say we are talking about the legends Grevious and TCW is part of legends also look at the Ones and Abeloth and that proves my claim. It was created before Disney bought the license.
So we know droids do not have the force but for some reason they can be lifted and crushed and pushed granted but they can not be felt they have no force in the end. That is why HK-47 was such a good jedi slayer they could not be sensed until it was to late.
Grevious is a good part droid and was really hard to kill because of that because they can not use their battle precognition against him because they can not sense him. Think the Vong just not a *****torm of inconsistency.

Jarons
12.29.2015 , 02:49 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
You know lets say we are talking about the legends Grevious and TCW is part of legends also look at the Ones and Abeloth and that proves my claim. It was created before Disney bought the license.
So we know droids do not have the force but for some reason they can be lifted and crushed and pushed granted but they can not be felt they have no force in the end. That is why HK-47 was such a good jedi slayer they could not be sensed until it was to late.
Grevious is a good part droid and was really hard to kill because of that because they can not use their battle precognition against him because they can not sense him. Think the Vong just not a *****torm of inconsistency.
Am pretty sure Grevious was a cryborg and had his Keelish Brain so Battle precorg will still work on him.

fovzwk
12.29.2015 , 07:48 PM | #83
I actually think the Clone Wars Grievous is still pretty bada*s. He isn't the insanely overpowerd fighting machine he is in some other EU material, no. And yes the loss against the gungans was humiliating but hey everyone has his bad moments. I mean Boba Fett was defeated by a blind guy who accidentially tripped him into a Sarlaacc once. These kind of things just happen
Anyways Grievous still kicks quite some a*s. I mean everytime he faces Obi Wan he basically dominates the entire duel long until Obi Wan (in classic Star Wars protagonist fashion) a*spulls some sort move that makes Grievous flee even though Obi Wan was on the brink of defeat beforehand.
He didn't loose against Ashoka either. Both times he was toying with her. The first time he won and was just choking her to death before he was distracted by an explosion. The second time she ran away after being outmatched.