Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

All dark lords lightsabers.


adormitul's Avatar


adormitul
12.27.2015 , 11:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Don't think Maul was a proper Sith apprentice the way Vader was - in the short time between the death of Mace Windu and when he god chopped up and roasted.
He has the apprentice of Sidious for decades and just because Sidious replaced him it does not mean he is not a sith anymore. Once a sith unless you say you are not a sith then you are a sith and Darth Maul never said that.
Now a dark jedi considering himself a sith it another deal but the other way around. For example Darth Revan and Darth Malak where true sith because they where made sith by a sith who was made a sith by another sith.
And Darth Revan and Darth Malak named other force users sith so they where also sith. So Darth Maul was a sith.

Kaedusz's Avatar


Kaedusz
12.27.2015 , 11:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
So Darth Maul was a sith.
I didn't say he wasn't.

DTalyn's Avatar


DTalyn
12.27.2015 , 02:12 PM | #13
Yes, Darth Maul had been an apprentice for years to Darth Sidious. So he was a Sith Lord.

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
12.29.2015 , 03:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by lukewarcriminal View Post
Savage was apprentice of both Darth Tyranus and Darth Maul.

As part of Maul's plans, Opress became a Sith Lord, but he was forced to become the apprentice—submitting to his brother, the Master—in accordance with the Rule of Two.

check your knowledge then speak.
Let's look at the rule of two shall we? One master and one apprentice, that's Sidious and Dooku. Maul was replaced when he was cut in half. He was no longer a Sith Lord according to the rule of two.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
12.29.2015 , 03:43 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Smoczeoczko View Post
Oh never i think about Darth Maul like Dark Lord lol . I always think about him like apprentice.

I am just sad because i can't see another lightsaber than single one..
If you're not counting apprentices then you have only seen one Dark Lord's sabre and that is Sidious.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

adormitul's Avatar


adormitul
12.29.2015 , 04:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Let's look at the rule of two shall we? One master and one apprentice, that's Sidious and Dooku. Maul was replaced when he was cut in half. He was no longer a Sith Lord according to the rule of two.
No that means that the master screwed up the rule but it does not mean he was no longer a Sith Lord. You know what the rule of two says about replacing your apprentice because you thought the other one was dead?
Nothing absolutely nothing. Really Darth Bane really did not think the rule trough.

Master-Nala's Avatar


Master-Nala
12.29.2015 , 11:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Let's look at the rule of two shall we? One master and one apprentice, that's Sidious and Dooku. Maul was replaced when he was cut in half. He was no longer a Sith Lord according to the rule of two.
Was Sidious really bound by the decisions of a long dead Sith Lord?
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
01.02.2016 , 04:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
No that means that the master screwed up the rule but it does not mean he was no longer a Sith Lord. You know what the rule of two says about replacing your apprentice because you thought the other one was dead?
Nothing absolutely nothing. Really Darth Bane really did not think the rule trough.
The rule is very simple, one master and one apprentice. If you're not one of these then you're not a Sith Lord.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

DTalyn's Avatar


DTalyn
01.02.2016 , 04:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
The rule is very simple, one master and one apprentice. If you're not one of these then you're not a Sith Lord.
Yes, what better way of maintaining control then just having one master and one apprentice. Though there was a rumor that Sidious was master to both Maul and Tyranus without them knowing about it.

adormitul's Avatar


adormitul
01.02.2016 , 04:51 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
The rule is very simple, one master and one apprentice. If you're not one of these then you're not a Sith Lord.
But Darth Maul was a apprentice.