Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All dark lords lightsabers.

Smoczeoczko
12.26.2015 , 02:33 PM | #1
Hello im just notcied now lol...
All dark lords in movies use single lightsaber? Why noone using dual lighsabers or double-bladed lightsabers?
-Spoiler Alert- Even in new movie noone using another lightsaber than single one...

What you think about it?

Sorry for my english.
Are you subscrided and enjoying a game? You can use my refferal. You will get 7 days os subscription and preff bundle and i will get some cartel coins and pets for this.
My refferal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/DbS9tj

ChuangTzu
12.26.2015 , 02:47 PM | #2
Darth Maul!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

lukewarcriminal
12.26.2015 , 03:12 PM | #3
indeed maul is double and can use it as single hilt or dual sabers.

in clone wars which are canon ventress and savage use double as well

anyway in the movies 4-6 there are very few force users left so its nothing unusual they mostly use single hilt :P
if You feel like i have helped You... Help me and use my referral link down below
FREE 7 days subscription and more
some people hold onto their misery, a token of their lives, painted faces, warlike, they march on for blood they'd do anything

raandomname
12.26.2015 , 03:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lukewarcriminal View Post
indeed maul is double and can use it as single hilt or dual sabers.

in clone wars which are canon ventress and savage use double as well

anyway in the movies 4-6 there are very few force users left so its nothing unusual they mostly use single hilt :P
None of those are Sith Lords.

adormitul
12.26.2015 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by raandomname View Post
None of those are Sith Lords.
Is he not called Darth Maul?

ChuangTzu
12.26.2015 , 03:20 PM | #6
No, Ventress and Savage weren't but Maul was as the apprentice to Sidious.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

lukewarcriminal
12.27.2015 , 02:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
No, Ventress and Savage weren't but Maul was as the apprentice to Sidious.
Savage was apprentice of both Darth Tyranus and Darth Maul.

As part of Maul's plans, Opress became a Sith Lord, but he was forced to become the apprentice—submitting to his brother, the Master—in accordance with the Rule of Two.

check your knowledge then speak.
if You feel like i have helped You... Help me and use my referral link down below
FREE 7 days subscription and more
some people hold onto their misery, a token of their lives, painted faces, warlike, they march on for blood they'd do anything

Smoczeoczko
12.27.2015 , 09:29 AM | #8
Oh never i think about Darth Maul like Dark Lord lol . I always think about him like apprentice.

I am just sad because i can't see another lightsaber than single one..
Are you subscrided and enjoying a game? You can use my refferal. You will get 7 days os subscription and preff bundle and i will get some cartel coins and pets for this.
My refferal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/DbS9tj

jauvtus
12.27.2015 , 10:51 AM | #9
(Some) ppl like dual wielding and dual sabers for the looks of it. But actually, having a single saber has more advantages, so my guess is the Dark Lords of the Sith usually went with functionality over looks

P.S. I like the looks of dual wielding better myself, but that doesnt mean it's better than single wielding.
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

Kaedusz
12.27.2015 , 11:33 AM | #10
Don't think Maul was a proper Sith apprentice the way Vader was - in the short time between the death of Mace Windu and when he god chopped up and roasted.