Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The new TFA OTP

Zharik
12.29.2015 , 12:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
finn/rey? hell naw, he lied to her like crazy and their paths seperated.
<snip>
Yeah because women are well known for picking the nice guy first. And there was the part where they were getting a little closer and were interrupted, then never had a chance to talk again and now he's unconscious after flying to an entire planet of enemies to rescue her (as confirmed by Chewie). So yeah he's so in.
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Members (x18).

My Referral Link for some Free things (for you and me)

Master-Nala
12.29.2015 , 12:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zharik View Post
Yeah because women are well known for picking the nice guy first. And there was the part where they were getting a little closer and were interrupted, then never had a chance to talk again and now he's unconscious after flying to an entire planet of enemies to rescue her (as confirmed by Chewie). So yeah he's so in.
All that, and the fact that immediately after admitting his lie, she told him to stay with her.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Abvora
12.30.2015 , 08:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
All that, and the fact that immediately after admitting his lie, she told him to stay with her.
I wasn't getting anything but a friendship vibe from her, though. I mean, she calls him "my FRIEND" at the end when she says goodbye. Not saying Finn/Rey couldn't happen, but it seems unlikely what with her going her own way to train.

Finn/Poe would be...progressive. They certanly had chemistry, but I don't know if Disney would be ballsy enough to make a same-sex couple happen.

Kylo/Rey would also be interesting, kind of an inverse of Anakin/Padme--love damned Anakin, love redeems Kylo. Buuuuuuuut it shares a problem with Finn/Poe in that it kind of relies on Disney going "out there", and there's the whole "are they related or not" caveat (personally, I think no, I think she's a Kenobi, but time will tell).

Poe/Rey don't even interact this film, and I think it's even less likely they will next film.
BIOWARE: THANK YOU FOR THERAN SHAN IN KOTFE.

SaibotLiu
12.30.2015 , 10:08 PM | #24
Rey could never love Kylo, after what he did. Forgive him maybe.

There will be no same sex relationships in the trilogy.

Rey and Finn's friendship was already well established earlier in the movie. They didn't need to take considerable efforts to highlight the fact Finn saved her.

tunewalker
12.30.2015 , 11:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
I'm definitely in favor of a Finn / Rey romance.

...but if Poe / Finn happens? Yeah, I'd ship it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y lol

PSVEindhoven
12.31.2015 , 08:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Abvora View Post
Kylo/Rey would also be interesting, kind of an inverse of Anakin/Padme--love damned Anakin, love redeems Kylo. Buuuuuuuut it shares a problem with Finn/Poe in that it kind of relies on Disney going "out there", and there's the whole "are they related or not" caveat (personally, I think no, I think she's a Kenobi, but time will tell).
Yeah that sure would be interesting, cousin and cousin with eachother
Click here for my Referral Link -- http://www.swtor.com/r/wGpgvL
What YOU get: HERE

Sarfux
12.31.2015 , 11:39 AM | #27
You'll probably see Rey and Chewie piloting the falcon next movie all grown up.

There very well could possibly be a thing where Rey and Kylo Ren (Ben) end up fighting together and take on Darth Plageius (oops I mean Snoke) together by using the dark and the light together and then us as an audience FINALLY SEES the explanation in the whole of star wars "There is no dark without light and vice versa and sometimes you must put the two together to take on and defeat an even BIGGER FOE than any one thing at that time"

I hope they conclude the new trilogy with something like that. Rey and Ben working together to take down snoke.
There are a ton of different ways to story can go though.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

BlazeTomahawk
12.31.2015 , 01:25 PM | #28
Rey and Kylo Ren getting together would be a nightmare... for Kylo. She's a confident, strong woman, and he's a whiny little twerp. It's obvious who would have the hand in that relationship

SithKoriandr
12.31.2015 , 03:48 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazeTomahawk View Post
Rey and Kylo Ren getting together would be a nightmare... for Kylo. She's a confident, strong woman, and he's a whiny little twerp. It's obvious who would have the hand in that relationship
So, we have room to see Ben grow to become a strong, confident man instead of automatically being such?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry