Best healer coupled with best damage for operation pve raids?

Letsjet

Sage/Sorc healers have a very strong healing tree paired with the first and third highest ranged DPS specs in 2.8, though their healing tree is slightly disadvantaged in current content due to the positional constraints of encounters.

Scoundrel/Operative healers are generally credited as having the strongest healing tree (certainly in terms of raw HPS not accounting for buffs), and one of their melee DPS trees holds the title of the highest parsing single-target DPS spec in the entire game.

Commando/Mercenary healers ideally played are the strongest healers on three of the five current Nightmare fights, though their HPS will often be slightly lower than a Scoundrel/Operative. Their ranged DPS trees are both very strong, with their DoT spec being the second highest parsing ranged DPS spec.

Take your pick! They're all very good.

Scoundrel/Operative healers are generally credited as having the strongest healing tree (certainly in terms of raw HPS not accounting for buffs), and one of their melee DPS trees holds the title of the highest parsing single-target DPS spec in the entire game.

Take your pick! They're all very good.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I like Ops healing and dps cycle. I like their battle revives. I like their stealth too. Plus my Ops has a pretty cool name, "Jet." So it look's like I'll level him 1st over my sorc and merc. Thank-you very much!