bioware, doesnt/wont let me play the game.

tormentuk

i hit lvl 50 i cannot play the game.

If i go illum, every player thier has 20k ish hp! this is double mine! they are fully geard! trying to fight these people is like trying to kill 3-4 players at once.

Ok i can get my daily done running around in some kind of super zerg, but these is not my style of play. So i spent several days Soildly playing buttball i mean warfronts! opened countless number of PVP bags and i got nothing!

All i am left to do is log on

Do my dailys

Open bags nothing

Log off.

Why and how could you think this would be fun bioware? No i dont want to pve before you tell me to do this.

See, here is where learning how to express what you actually mean makes a difference. Because Ilum is a very small part of the game. So you choose not to play the open world pvp portion of the game, and simply refuse to do any sort of flashpoint/operation/warfront endgame. I think you might be better trying out other facets of the game, since pvp isn't your strong point (note - I have about 17k hp as an operative, without a single piece of pvp gear; running around in pre-50 greens on ilum will get you killed, surprise surprise).

you need to read other reads before posting the same crud everyone else is posting.

We all know BW is taking a while for fixes to come out. yes we all know you can easily run out of things to do at lvl 50.

If you dont like what you are playing, then STOP playing. Posting stupid threads like the OP will only get you ridiculed at.

you need to read other reads before posting the same crud everyone else is posting.

We all know BW is taking a while for fixes to come out. yes we all know you can easily run out of things to do at lvl 50.

If you dont like what you are playing, then STOP playing. Posting stupid threads like the OP will only get you ridiculed at.

Sorry for spamming, but it seems to be the only way bioware listens! look at opertaives, nothing happened till several people took it opon them selfs to raid the fourms with hails of posts.

this game is ******** atm and will be at this state very long. save ur frustration and better change game on finished one where u find real fun..

new nice MMOs underway and some old seems to be fine too. try Rift or Eve.

Rift sucks, just sayin

Nah... everybody post your complaints! It doesn't matter if we read them or not, and it doesn't matter if you get ridiculed "at". The point is that BioWare shouldn't be allowed to give us a half-finished, sub-standard product and then act like everything is fine. They can keep locking threads, deleting them, blowing smoke up our asses, but unless they get their crap together they're gonna lose one customer after another until only the fanbois are gonna be sitting around wondering where everyone went, why there aren't more people playing the BEST GAME EVAR!

i hit lvl 50 i cannot play the game.

If i go illum, every player thier has 20k ish hp! this is double mine! they are fully geard! trying to fight these people is like trying to kill 3-4 players at once.

Ok i can get my daily done running around in some kind of super zerg, but these is not my style of play. So i spent several days Soildly playing buttball i mean warfronts! opened countless number of PVP bags and i got nothing!

All i am left to do is log on

Do my dailys

Open bags nothing

Log off.

Why and how could you think this would be fun bioware? No i dont want to pve before you tell me to do this.

Sounds like you need a more child friendly game. Try googling hello kitty island adventure, you are bound to have fun there

That's funny. The players running around with epics have those epics because they play the game. So the game clearly exists to a degree your character hasn't achieved yet. It's a question of whether or not you choose to engage it at that level, or how patient you are with the process of acquiring what others have worked hard to acquire.

I lost track of how many threads have QQ'd BioWare's need to learn from the mistakes of other games - most notably WoW. Quick history lesson: WoW came with 2 raids (Ony and BRS - and they were patched in the week before launch) and NO end-game PvP. Battlegrounds didn't happen until 6 months after release. Their 1st true end game raid (AQ) didn't happen for a year - coincidentally in the same patch that included a new launcher which fixed their 12-month nightmare with login crashes and server queue problems.

BW got a handle on their login/queue issues within a month. TOR came with both an end-game raid AND end-game PvP. Are they polished? Not yet but they will be - and they will be long before WoW's were ever patched in after initial release. I'd say BW has learned quite well from others' mistakes and are making things happen nicely because of it.

Edited by GalacticKegger

Nah... everybody post your complaints! It doesn't matter if we read them or not, and it doesn't matter if you get ridiculed "at". The point is that BioWare shouldn't be allowed to give us a half-finished, sub-standard product and then act like everything is fine. They can keep locking threads, deleting them, blowing smoke up our asses, but unless they get their crap together they're gonna lose one customer after another until only the fanbois are gonna be sitting around wondering where everyone went, why there aren't more people playing the BEST GAME EVAR!

I like what you say and feel 100% the same.

See, here is where learning how to express what you actually mean makes a difference. Because Ilum is a very small part of the game. So you choose not to play the open world pvp portion of the game, and simply refuse to do any sort of flashpoint/operation/warfront endgame. I think you might be better trying out other facets of the game, since pvp isn't your strong point (note - I have about 17k hp as an operative, without a single piece of pvp gear; running around in pre-50 greens on ilum will get you killed, surprise surprise).

It's this kind of indifference that does the gaming community (including the devs) no good. If my employer's attitude was the same as this, we'd be out of business and out of our jobs.

People pay to play games with expectations. The OP demonstrated a common frustration among many players, and feeble justifications like the one above plain suck. Use what God gave you between your ears, please.

Bioware chose to make leveling in this game cake. What do people do then, on Ilum? Stare at the stationery "walkers"? Ilum is 1)getting rolled, 2) rolling stragglers, or 3) riding on your speeder. They knew this before release and they know it now. Crafting is cake, and lacks any depth. Most are useless (I am Armstech and I've yet to equip a single high end piece because vendor bought is better).

No, the Republic players on many, if not most servers, is to roll losing warzone pugs, wandering Ilum, or opening bags in a system so broken and so hideously stupid it barely warrants mention.

Bioware focused on the short lived PvE, which is this game's strong point. But that is hardly enough to make a sustainable MMO today. They dropped the ball, and they continue screwing the pooch with their lackluster (or non existent) replies.

I, for one, am tired of reporting exploiters and cheaters only to face the same cheaters and exploiters weeks after I've opened multiple tickets on their behavior. I am tired of seeing trading as the "norm" on Ilum as an acceptable alternative to actually having some PvP fun on Ilum.

The game is new, and to me, it's already started dying a slow death.

I like the, they have 20k hp and i have 10k hp but its like killing 3-4 people. Seems like killing 2 to me. Also, not being in orange gear with the best commendation mods from leveling is not BW fault. I am full champion gear and have 15.6k, so doubt they all had 20k. Exaggerate a little less and BW might listen.