Maintenance: September 5th, 2013 **CANCELLED**

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

As mentioned in this post, on September 5th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.3.2a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: **MAINTENANCE CANCELLED***

Duration: **MAINTENANCE CANCELLED***

Time: **MAINTENANCE CANCELLED***

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by EricMusco

I think after today we all have a right to be concerned about maintenance going way over the allotted time. That said I'm hooked and won't be going anywhere for at least a year but still better communication going forward will be appreciated.

Just once I'd like to see multiple patches go out in someone else's prime-time. I don't care that there's patches, that's a good thing, but anyone from the Oceanic Region is completely screwed for raids, every week. They've even changed the patch days! Used to be a Tuesday, so we rescheduled raid nights for Wed/Thurs - now the patches are regularly done Wed/Thurs! :w_rolls_eyes:

Quite a few things. Every single patch Bioware has done for awhile now breaks something or glitches something. Every single one. They really need to get their act together.

Um... Pretty sure only one thing has actually broke with this patch. Which they caught during maintence so its "broke" but we never saw it... SO...

Um... Pretty sure only one thing has actually broke with this patch. Which they caught during maintence so its "broke" but we never saw it... SO...

Congratulations on completely missing the point. Who cares if we don't notice what they broke. The point is it causes ANOTHER maintenance downtime the next day - and this seems to happen on most patches.

Since a lot of Oceanic guilds raid at this time on Wednesdays and Thursdays it tends to screw up raiding for the entire week. It's an added insult if it's purely to fix some minor issue they caused with the last patch that we don't even notice.

Thanks for *********** up another week of raiding Boiware. Can't wait to not raid again tonight so they can patch to remove a banner?!! :(

Hey everyone,

I have updated the original post but as a heads up we have cancelled tomorrow morning's maintenance. Thank you all for your patience!

-eric

You forgot to mention the fact they were giving out codes for in game pets taun taun I think it was, to people who were able to par-take in the impromptu quiz that happened for the NA folks, as the servers were still down, but the OC were all tucked away in bed and didn't get to partake.

Well now people cant whine about losing a day of playtime, oh wait, they still will despite the fact that every MMO runs into issues like this.
Now they'll complain because they scheduled something else during maintenance and now they're gonna miss out on play time because it got cancelled.

Now they'll complain because they scheduled something else during maintenance and now they're gonna miss out on play time because it got cancelled.

Not me.I was playing DAO and still am.Just waiting for it to finish transferring chrs.Eight gigs worth.Besides it always good to take a short break.Played GW 7 years and D2 longer.I think I got my moneys worth.