Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few relevant updates from the patch that is dropping tonight:

- Increased the reward to 20 Cartel Coins for the “Big Time” Achievement gained by earning Social 10 .

- The Sand People Flayer is no longer required to obtain the "Champion of Tatooine" Achievement.

- The SIS Watchman is no longer required to obtain the "Tyrant of Ilum!" Achievement.

That should make the Campion of Tatooine finally available for that planet, and also Tyrant of Ilum, and by extension Ilum's Most Wanted/Ilum Conquest (assuming that more of the listed NPCs there aren't missing). Not sure if the Big Time achievement reward increase is retroactive or not.

Looks like Ygnox is closing on you pretty quickly there, Swagger.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

My Liberator of Ilum is stuck with the double Imperial Artillery Droid. Tried killing another one and still there. Anyone have this? I also don't have any new 50's on pub side so im also stuck on getting Imperial Armsmaster til i find someone to let me in there Crystal Ball phase.

My Liberator of Ilum is stuck with the double Imperial Artillery Droid. Tried killing another one and still there. Anyone have this? I also don't have any new 50's on pub side so im also stuck on getting Imperial Armsmaster til i find someone to let me in there Crystal Ball phase.

Servers are 'bout to go down so i cant post screenshots but heres what i know from memory

There are 2 imperial artillery droids one is a champion near the Main Imperial base (it roams the outside of the base and its easy to spot)

the other only spawns when you aggro a group of mobs on the outside

If memory serves me right the group of mobs in question are teh 2 little soldiers next to the medcenter droid

Again when servers are back up ill post it

Looks like Ygnox is closing on you pretty quickly there, Swagger.

Yeah i been spending alot of time leveling and playing with a real life friend wich means less achievements >.< lol but oh well.... im not out of the race yet!

EDIT: Screenshots

Edited by StJon

So, does the Data Mining achievement need to be all on one character, or something? I just finished all of the required droids (across multiple toons), yet received no achievement. Was looking forward to getting it off my list, so that was kind of a buzz-kill for the evening.

So, does the Data Mining achievement need to be all on one character, or something? I just finished all of the required droids (across multiple toons), yet received no achievement. Was looking forward to getting it off my list, so that was kind of a buzz-kill for the evening.

Not 100%, but i dont think so. I did all the operation kills on a different toon (Unless it counted kils pre-2.0) then the one i killed the mobs with.

Not 100%, but i dont think so. I did all the operation kills on a different toon (Unless it counted kils pre-2.0) then the one i killed the mobs with.

None of the kills are retroactive not even the world boss even though i had the achievement for killing it pre 2.0 i had to do so again for Datamining

As far as i know it doenst require all to be on the same characther..nothing in the achievement system requires this

I think..maybe the exploration ones

But i cant say for sure cause personally i did it all on my sin

Just found this list and would like to participate:

Kwich - Server Jar`kai Sword - "Zwellbreck" Legacy

Collections shipment 1 and 2 done (pack 1 of shipment 3 all obtained what is available at the moment)

--> http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot2013nz9dracvom.jpg

Achievements at 20485 (screenshot still at 20055)

--> http://i.imgur.com/Mhhdeh1.jpg

In bracets acc. to screen shot

23% Flashpoints

94% Legacy (93)

73% Location (72)

70% Operations

100% Companions

56% PVP (54)

100% Space

89% Events (64)

Edited by Kwich

If it remains as the pts behold the success that appear coming in 2.4 :

---New Subdates : Journalières ( in english it must give "Daily" )

--CZ-198 : 405 AP

-480 defeated enemy

-15 defeated enemy elites

-1980 wild PvP

-1 for each successful quest daily, weekly, macro hidden quest.

- 15 and 30 weekly executed .

--Oricon : 705 AP

-1800 defeated enemy

-1350 dreads guards

-90 crazy enemy

-7 bosses Oricon

-Browser Oricon

-Lore-Master Oricon

-All Heroic quests

-1500 wils pvp (( Title Panic on board ))

-30 guards republic

-30 guards imperial

-3 achievement pvp (( Title Frighteningly found ))

-1 achievement for 11 daily boss

-All Daily boss ((Title Dread Master )

-1 achievement for 4 hiddens quest .

---Opération : 200 AP ( no nightmare mode )

- 10 ap for boss ( 8/16/Story/Hm )

---Not yet achievements for arenas .

_ Suddenly it the less difficult than the current black hole / X section (10 000 npc) air, but 2000 wild pvp is heavy with 30 times the weeklies too.

But Oricon to look cool!

Patch 2.3.2 brings a number of relevant fixes to achievements, including the following:

New Vehicle! The Desler Nomad is a new rare drop from the final boss of all level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Players will receive the correct Achievement for completing these Explosive Conflict Operations encounters:

• Firebrand and Stormcaller on 8-Person Hard Mode
  • Firebrand and Stormcaller on 16-Person Story Mode
  • Colonel Vorgath on 16-Person Story Mode

All Imperial players can now reach the lore object to obtain the "Invasion of Balmorra" Codex entry, as it has been moved just inside the Balmorran Arms Factory.

This means that the Desler Collector achievement is now attainable, assuming that you want to grind out the Desler Explorer. I've encountered all of the following achievement issues for EC, so assuming that you haven't found ways around these already, there should no longer be any problems attaining achievements for EC (other than finding a group for 16m NiM--good luck with that). There are also a few fixes for achievement tracking that I didn't list. Finally, the Invasion of Balmorra codex being accessible to everyone means that players can complete the Imperial Loremaster of Balmorra achievement without rolling a new Agent character.

Additionally, a few updates for Bounty Contract Week (upcoming again here shortly)

These contracts (Kingpin Bounty Contracts) now grant a Bounty Brokers Association Official Token of Exemplary Achievement (Purple Reputation Token) as opposed to a Bounty Brokers Association Official Certificate of Accomplishment (Blue Reputation Token).

Individual Kingpin Bounty Contracts can be completed only one time during each Bounty Contract Week.

So, if you didn't already grind out enough tokens for Legend during the last event (like I did), you should be able to get +reputation faster/with less effort via purple tokens instead of blues, from Kingpin Bounties. However, if there were Kingpins you didn't attain for achievement points, then this will take much longer as you can only kill OR cryo one individual Kingpin per week.

A small update for me, up to 20710. Haven't done too many planetary achievements this week, mostly just grinding PvP kills. Halfway and then some to Manhunter.

Thanks also to Ygnox for your update and letting us know what achievements we can expect in 2.4.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai