Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor clothing

QuinlanSaathis
06.18.2014 , 10:03 PM | #1
My Inquisitor (sorc) is one of my oldest characters and as long as I have had her I have never been happy with the look.

Is anyone fully happy with what their Inquisitor is wearing?
The cartel options are hideous and appropriate light armour is few and far between.
Guild Ambassador for
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/
Tools and Recruitment Assistance

QuinlanSaathis
06.19.2014 , 03:01 PM | #3
Looking good but doesn't work for mine.
I should post a picture, I will after work.
Guild Ambassador for

JakubVlach
06.22.2014 , 07:09 AM | #4
Really cool sets. Especially sorc, can you please list your items? Thanks a lot

MishraArtificer
06.22.2014 , 02:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinlanSaathis View Post
My Inquisitor (sorc) is one of my oldest characters and as long as I have had her I have never been happy with the look.

Is anyone fully happy with what their Inquisitor is wearing?
The cartel options are hideous and appropriate light armour is few and far between.
Describe your inquisitor. Mine's a female Sith Pureblood Assassin, so I put her in the Sensuous Dress set with Covert Energy pieces and a circlet from a Heroic on Nar Shaddaa to fill out the rest. Looks fantastic. She's wearing the Hallowed Gothic set (Hide Helmet FTW!) at the moment, though, since I moved my Shadow's leftover mods over to her. I'm at a loss over whether to put the new mods into that Sensuous Dress set, or into the Supreme Inquisitor set I bought for her to use.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

QuinlanSaathis
06.22.2014 , 07:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Describe your inquisitor. Mine's a female Sith Pureblood Assassin, so I put her in the Sensuous Dress set with Covert Energy pieces and a circlet from a Heroic on Nar Shaddaa to fill out the rest. Looks fantastic. She's wearing the Hallowed Gothic set (Hide Helmet FTW!) at the moment, though, since I moved my Shadow's leftover mods over to her. I'm at a loss over whether to put the new mods into that Sensuous Dress set, or into the Supreme Inquisitor set I bought for her to use.
Female Rattataki full facial jewellery moderate tattoo coverage full darkside and showing it DPS Sorcerer.
I really love the Sensuous set but its too expensive for me to get. I am watching the GTN for a bargain thou.

Don't think I have seen the Hallowed Gothic Set, got any pics?

I have been struggling to find a good look for her ever since I made her.
Guild Ambassador for

Prototypemind
06.22.2014 , 10:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JakubVlach View Post
Really cool sets. Especially sorc, can you please list your items? Thanks a lot
Sorc - Jori Daragon set all around except for Formal Tuxedo Pants. Mix of Black/Red and Red/Black Dyes

Assassin Sets I will updated fully later:
PvP - Visas Marr's Veil, Battlemaster Stalker's Robe/Waistwrap, Marka Ragnos' Belt, Conservator's Gloves
Madness/Deception-
Muse Headgear
Voss Mystic Robe
Eradicator's Gauntlets
Marka Ragnos' Belt
Arkanian Stalker's Legwraps, though there are other that look the same

MishraArtificer
06.23.2014 , 02:43 AM | #8
Female Rattataki full facial jewellery moderate tattoo coverage full darkside and showing it DPS Sorcerer.
I really love the Sensuous set but its too expensive for me to get. I am watching the GTN for a bargain thou.

Don't think I have seen the Hallowed Gothic Set, got any pics?

I have been struggling to find a good look for her ever since I made her.
I know your pain when it comes to appearances. It took me ages to find a decent "up-armored" look for my Scrapper Scoundrel, and it took Rise of the Hutt Cartel, a new level cap, and several new Synthweaving schematics before I found it.

The Hallowed Gothic set, as worn by my Sith Assassin. Requires either Hero or Champion standing with the Republic/Imperial forces on Oricon, with the entire set (minus the headpiece) on a vendor in the faction camp. The headpiece (should you bother to find it...seriously, it's hideous) is only found as a rare drop on the Acolyte of Fear or the Harbinger of Fear (rare spawn) in a certain area of Oricon. Go check Dulfy for that guide, I don't have the link handy at the moment.

The Supreme Inquisitor set, being modeled in the Preview window by my Sith Assassin. Random world drops, one of the decidedly more expensive sets on the GTN, with most of hte pieces randomly dropping from mobs across Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia. Class-restricted to Sith Inquisitors only, though with a twist: there's a heavy armor set restricted to Jedi Guardians with the exact same appearance. (Jedi Myrmidon's set, I believe...)

I do hope Flickr is behaving today...
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.

QuinlanSaathis
06.23.2014 , 03:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I know your pain when it comes to appearances. It took me ages to find a decent "up-armored" look for my Scrapper Scoundrel, and it took Rise of the Hutt Cartel, a new level cap, and several new Synthweaving schematics before I found it.

The Hallowed Gothic set, as worn by my Sith Assassin. Requires either Hero or Champion standing with the Republic/Imperial forces on Oricon, with the entire set (minus the headpiece) on a vendor in the faction camp. The headpiece (should you bother to find it...seriously, it's hideous) is only found as a rare drop on the Acolyte of Fear or the Harbinger of Fear (rare spawn) in a certain area of Oricon. Go check Dulfy for that guide, I don't have the link handy at the moment.

The Supreme Inquisitor set, being modeled in the Preview window by my Sith Assassin. Random world drops, one of the decidedly more expensive sets on the GTN, with most of hte pieces randomly dropping from mobs across Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia. Class-restricted to Sith Inquisitors only, though with a twist: there's a heavy armor set restricted to Jedi Guardians with the exact same appearance. (Jedi Myrmidon's set, I believe...)

I do hope Flickr is behaving today...
Hallowed Gothic is nice but there are two issues with it,
  • The outlay to get it would be huge, I haven't started on Oricon yet
  • I like my light armor characters to show a little more skin

The Supreme Inquisitor set is just ugly, no flair to it at all in my opinion.

The hunt continues
Guild Ambassador for

MishraArtificer
06.23.2014 , 03:31 PM | #10
Hallowed Gothic is nice but there are two issues with it,
  • The outlay to get it would be huge, I haven't started on Oricon yet
  • I like my light armor characters to show a little more skin

The Supreme Inquisitor set is just ugly, no flair to it at all in my opinion.

The hunt continues
The Supreme Inquisitor set is about as practical as it gets for Inquisitors: no skirt, no real embellishments. It's perfect for Sith Assassins who are supposed to be light on their feet and sneaky ninja.

Just how much skin are you trying to show off on your Sorceror? I prefer to cover up my female characters, as I have no intention of RPing a galactic dancing girl, so I have no idea what the options are regarding showing off their bodies.