Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlocking Kaliyo (Legacy)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Unlocking Kaliyo (Legacy)

FulkerS
04.27.2012 , 02:51 PM | #11
Check your quest log you have to have a quest for her. Your first companion actually has active quests you must complete to unlock their next conversations regardless of affection.

Thram
02.16.2013 , 12:18 AM | #12
I also have this issue. Finished my class quest, max affection, no remaining companion quests and Kaliyo is still not unlocked in my Legacy window. This is my 4th level 50 and I have all other companions unlocked so I know what I am doing. I see no way to advance her story in any way. Since she came back at the end of the Agent story she has had no quests for me to do. I did finished Corelia after my class story if thats an issue...

Any ideas on what I need to do?

R_o_C_k_E_t
06.24.2014 , 10:47 PM | #13
I would like to bump this as I am having the same problem.. Kaliyo and Ensign are both maxed for me but no more convos for Kailyo. I did pick Ensign over Kaliyo though, does that have an effect?

Khevar
06.25.2014 , 04:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by R_o_C_k_E_t View Post
I would like to bump this as I am having the same problem.. Kaliyo and Ensign are both maxed for me but no more convos for Kailyo. I did pick Ensign over Kaliyo though, does that have an effect?
Have you finished your class quest? Some companion conversations are gated to class quest progress. If you've finished your class quest, there's no more Kaliyo conversations, AND she's at max affection I'd put in a customer service ticket as it sounds like a bug.

Edit: Another thing I just thought of -- is there an incomplete "Companion Quest" in your quest log for Kaliyo?