Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Madness Assassain

XavierIsaacFudge
06.18.2014 , 10:22 AM | #1
Okay, ive made my Inquisitor a few days ago. Slowly leveling it up on days off work or when I finish early. Now I browsed there forum briefly, but I can't find much on Madness Assassin. Find lots on Madness Sorc or the other 'sin specs but not Madness.

Is this just a bad spec? How's it differ to Sorc Madness or the other Dps spec. I know it seems to be a dot spec but other than that I don't have a clue. I ask because I'm currently 13 as Madness Sin but looking around and I get the impression it's really bad.

JouerTue
06.18.2014 , 10:40 AM | #2
it's similar to sorc..just need to be in melee range to have its procs work..
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

MasterFeign
06.18.2014 , 10:53 AM | #3
Madness assassins used to be quite bad (except for levelling 10-30), but now are quite nice for endgame.

ThirdDementor
06.25.2014 , 11:30 AM | #4
I'm currently leveling a Madness Assassin and having a jolly good time. PvE is a breeze (although I'm fairly overleveled and well equipped), and PvP is also going very well for me (and that's a first), usually getting the highest or second highest DPS in warzones, and rest assured, I am no PvP expert.

Remember: Madness got a massive buff in patch 2.8, so it's definitely viable, and I'd say stronger for PvE than Deception, as DPS trumps burst in PvE (I'm referring to heroic enemies with lots of HP, not killing trash mobs).