Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great story except for the 3rd planet (balmora)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Great story except for the 3rd planet (balmora)

KorPhaero
05.03.2014 , 03:05 AM | #1
LOVED the class story, the mystery and the intrigue, but the main story for Balmoral doesn't make any sense in the in the context of the whole planet, i mean ur undercover( and that's all I'm gonna say about the main) but all the other missions u do there are for the empire . Don't the rebels have informants and such??

EranofArcadia
06.06.2014 , 02:55 PM | #2
Eh, a necessary break from reality - or if it bothers you, just do the class quest.

Or go all out and have your IA wearing gear with the Imp logo on it while undercover . . .

OddballEasyEight
06.22.2014 , 05:36 AM | #3
Yeah, this bothers me in general.
Even from the start on hutta, you don't even use your "republic" accent when taking on side-missions... surely someone would get suspicious of someone with an "imperial" accent, right?

Not to mention the whole "chiss being undercover agents" thing.
Pretty much the ONLY thing known about chiss is that they are allied to the empire... so... why try and go undercover with one of those?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Dan_Loto
06.24.2014 , 09:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Not to mention the whole "chiss being undercover agents" thing.
Pretty much the ONLY thing known about chiss is that they are allied to the empire... so... why try and go undercover with one of those?
It's like having a pureblood agent; you draw so much attention to yourself because of your skin color that there's no way anyone would think you're actually trying to be undercover. Hiding in plain sight!
JC: Villd 70 van, Pyu-pyu 55 com, Cybals 57 scoun, Rais'ins 65 gun, Bruckis 65 sent, Y¨ki 14 guard, Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 65 shad, Ranies 65 sage. Reckorb 70 jug, Fect 58 mar, Zolba 65 pt, HaruhÝ 60 mer, Fundark 25 op, Muttons 27 sni, Satoshinakamoto 65 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 15 pt. HB: Accident 70 sor. SL: Vival 55 sin.