Your favourite kill

UltimateKrucible

I've been thinking about some of the victories I've had in PvP - specifically times I defeated another player 1 v 1 - and was wondering if anyone else had ... A Favourite KIll?

Not looking for huge, long stories - just a couple of lines about a time you took someone down, and it made you :D

My most memorable recently was in Civil War, when I was fighting an Assassin in the no-man's land near snow.

We'd both traded blows equally and it was getting close to 'next hit wins' when I dropped into stealth (I'm playing a shadow). For some reason he thought the battle was over, and turned to run towards the node ..... I came out of stealth behind him and slammed my sabre through his back (Shadow Strike).

Over to you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolling people out of the safe zone as the explosion is approaching in the new WZ is my new favorite way to kill people. Before that it was pulling/knocking people into the fire pit in Huttball. Another one I really like is knocking people off the bridge in Voidstar who fail to knock me off the bridge, kind of satisfying. Edited by Devilk

When i took 4 vs 1 with my guardian and proceeded to cap the node in cw

It was op healer. Dps sorc .assassin and a smash jugg.

Or another time on my shadow where it was also 1vs 4, it was a guild premade of healer and 3 dps

With i killed on their spawn in huttball. Without any interfearance from my team.

I thouroughly enjoy any kill made while having less than 1k HP left. Nothing more satisfying than killing someone who knows with one more swing and they're sending me to the respawn. In one particular match I managed to kill both a marauder and powertech while having less than 1k HP. It gave such a thrill, I just stood there /loling while the rest of the team destroyed me.

Pushing people out of the safe area on Hypergate as the death field comes over.

Did that to 3 smashmonkeys today they were chaseing me back to the middle. Ofcourse they were complaining how OP it was after that. (yeah a full lighting DPS sorc is OP). I got focused the rest of the match at least we won.

In Huttball I Concussion Charged a smash monkey in mid air right before he got to me. He landed in one of the flame traps as it went off and I froze him there with a cryo grenade and watched him burn.

Second favorite was during a Denova Coast when I shot one out of the air with a Demo Round. For some reason, he allowed me to get off 3 Grav Rounds, and COF Full Auto before deciding to jump to me.

Just today I was in voidstar, and I went to do the ol pull stun and knock off move into the brige pit. When I did the pull and stun on an operative healer, his gaurd decided to leap to him just as I hit my Knockback, and I sent them both into the pit. Just seemed funny to me

I was the kill but still the best ever:

On the attack on Voidstar we blow up the first door. Back at the crossover point 3 of the enemy are trying to take down my sniper but between burning all my cooldowns and LOSing them I kept them on me till my team was at the third door.

Every time one would run I would let him get about 20 meters away, shoot him in the back, and they'd actually come back to me. Rather than fight I just focused on stuns, cooldowns, and harassing them enough to keep all three on me.

We won about 30 seconds after I finally fell. Not a lot of medals for me personally but it was glorious how fast a 7 on 5 game went.

I was trying to think of one and couldn't think of one in particular but then I realized when one of my standard plays in hutt ball went awry I got a pretty funny kill. I preface this by saying I play a guardian tank.

So start of hutt ball matches if I get the ball off the bat I like to look up and catch people on the other team coming across the fire pit up there, jump to them then push them back across the fire and jump to them again and then have a fairly easy path to the goal line since only they and anybody with them are in a position to harass me.

Well one time it was just one poor commando coming across by himself so then I force push but my aim was a bit off and he hit the back pole just as the ground was turning red to signal the incoming fire, I then jumped to him and walked on my way to a score as my leap rooted him and he got burned to death.

While questing with my assassin on Tatooine i was able to knock two republic players AND their companions into the Sarlacc Pit. It isn't an immediate death when tossed into the pit btw, i had a good 10seconds to taunt them as they died a horrible and hilarious death.

Not a WZ moment but still a pvp kill that made me smile.

Last night, on alderaan civil war, was playing on my warrior in a lvl 50 premade with my guild. We had them stomped, and that one marked healer was sitting up on the ledge at their spawn refusing to drop down. So I jumped up, forcepushed him down before taking my insta death, and my team jumped all over him as he landed on the ground....he barely lasted 10 seconds....I thought that was pretty epic.